Ghost

After that me and Jaxx went to bed and so did the rest. I woke up, got on my laptop, and started to play random things until it was time to record "what time is it?" I could hear Jaxx say as he got up and "uh12:00 ?" I then go on discord " is it time to record?" "I think we're just waiting for Levi" we then get a call on discord "you guys ready?" Alex said as her discord Icon lights up "yep" we all say as We started to record. We all said our introductions and started the game. Me and Jaxx we're just following each other until Jaxx hits the emergency button. "Sora is following me!" Jaxx said as everyone started to yell "just let me do this stupid task!" Alex said as she was annoyed. Me and Jaxx started to argue so I ended up saying "shut up and kiss me!" "Uh what?" Alex and Jade said as they started to laugh. I take my eyes off the computer and look over to Jaxx who was blushing, hiding his face with his hoodie "send me out send me out!"Jaxx then gets voted out and the meeting ends so I go to do my tasks still laughing at Jaxx "haha your so easy to mess around with." I said as Jaxx turned to look at me. "Out of all of the things....you just had to say that?" Jaxx then looks away again "uh...I think!?" I said as I finished my last task but then got murdered " Dang it!" I then follow around Jaxx like a puppy since I'm now a ghost too. "Eeeeeeeeeeeeee" light calls the emergency meeting "it's Luca! I saw him vent!" "What? No! I saw Light kill Zach"! The game ended and the imposter was Alex "bye!"we all say as Alex  ends the recording. I got up and started to hard down the stairs where Luca and Light were saying they were framing each other to make the squad confused "ima just make myself a burrito." I say as I open the fridge "oh can you make me one too?" Light said as he looked at the burrito I had in my hand "sure" "oh I want a hot pocket?" Luca looks at me "what is up with the food requests?" I look around to see Jaxx coming "may you take my order?" Jaxx then comes up to the table and sits down next to Luca "what now?" I said with an annoyed tone to my voice "I also want food"Jaxx said as Jade pops her head out of her room "did someone say food?!" Jade then sprints towards the table and sits down "..."I stayed silent "haha did the cat catch your tongue?" Jaxx teased "no, only you." realizing what I said too late I turned around and cooked the food "..." everyone in the room started to laugh "T-T I didn't mean it how It sounded ok?!"