Luca has a plan

"Uhm ''Grace and us talked a few hours until it was time to go home."ok bye, have a safe drive! Don't makeout on the way home!"(cough cough lol cough) we were having a fun time with grace but now it's late and i'm tired. Me and Jaxx went home and when we opened the doors Levi and Charli were fighting While Jade and Alex were flirting. "Uh what happened here? I asked Luca who is just like his brother (a ghost) and didn't know he was next to me. "Charli is defending her title on simping more than you, because you're also a simp." "I don't simp!" I'm really not a simp. Am i? "Suer bud" Jade said "I'm out!" I walked into the room and Jaxx walks behind me.

(Change POV  to Luca)

I think it was suspicious how they both went to their room at the same time so I'll follow them. I walked up to the room of jaxx and Sora and before I was about to open the door I could hear an unpleasant sound. And he said he wasn't a simp! I decide to record the sound to show them how sus they sound.I should leave them for now I'll go see what Charli is doing "hey Charli what ya doing?" "Ima go see light!" Since she is doing something I might as well inturupt Sora and Jaxx. I walk to the room and open the door and- "uhhh-" Sora quickly looked at me and Jaxx was-... "did I come in at the wrong moment?" Jaxx was holding Sora with his face so close to Sora's neck "ahem ima just...Fudge this stuff in out-" I didn't want to see that T-T Sora you poor innocent mind plz don't do anything reckless. I walk towards my room and Levi was sitting on his bed watching the tv "h-Hey Levi.." sitting next to him and he asked me "what happened?"  I look at him then at my phone "listen to this.." I played the audio of Jaxx and Sora "th-This is...Luca did you?" "Yes......I walked in on them making out" I laid down on Levi's lap making me look up at him "are you ok? Did you actually see? Do you need mental help?" He started asking so many questions while looking down on me "I'm ok, yes I did see...didn't I already need mental help? The police are after me, remember?" "Oh yeah." Me and Levi started laughing until we fell asleep. I woke up and here's a noise so I went to check it out "Why is jade and Charli being so loud?" I whispered to myself, as I walked up the stairs I almost tripped. But someone grabbed me "Levi?" I look at Levi "be careful I don't want to wake up to my brother falling off the stairs." Levi whispered "s-sorry I just heard something coming from Charli's room." Levi let go of my hand and looked down "Luca I can't see in the dark." Wel- "ok just grab my hand agin and let's go to Charli's room." We walked to the room and entered "hey Charli. Hey jade, why are you still awake?" Me and Levi sit on the miny couch "we're just bored and can't sleep." Charli said "read a book or watch a movie" Levi said sarcastically "I've already tried to read a book!" Jade apparently doesn't like reading. "Wait-" I drew a small comic "what are you doing?" Charli asks me "I'm making a comic so you can read" I finished drawing five pages in 7 mins "done! Here read" I hand the comic to Charli and jade.