pride month special pt2

Lucas POV (pride month special)

Levi and Alex were fighting Jaxx dragged Sora to the room, Charli and jade are playing games with light in their room, Drake and Zach are out getting food. "..." I walked up to Levi and yanked his arm "ow! Luca what the-" "you made Sora cry! Go apologize right now." I told Levi "oh... Yeah we should probably apologize..." Alex said as she walked up the stairs to Sora's room. I watched as Levi and Alex Apologized, after that Levi comes back to me. "Sorry I didn't mean to." "It's fine." Me and Levi went to go play with jade Charli and light. "Hey light, hey Charli." Levi said "ok wow I see you buddy, just gonna ignore me?" Jade said. "Hey light do you want some happy burger? I can order it right now if you want?" Levi asked light "huh? Oh. Yeah sure" light replied "light do you have any plans for the summer?" I asked him. " uh, no I don't think so?" Light said "ok my and Charli are going to make out in the other room so don't disturb us." Jade said as she took Chail to the other room. "Light, Levi wanted to know if you wanted to go on a beach vacation with him in a few weeks." I said, "I did?" Levi questioned. "Oh that's right I did... so do you want to come with me?" Levi asked Light. "Yep sure I'll go with you!" . It seems as if I were to be left out... The doorbell rang I could hear footsteps as the door opens. You could smell chicken nuggets and fries with burgers. "We're back!" Drake said. "Hey" I said . Zach put the bags on the table and went to his room. We all ate and played more games.
———————————————————-
I can't sleep T-T