Sister, Grace

We arrived at a house and walked up to the door. I was right behind Jaxx as he rang the doorbell and another redhead opened the door. She had short red hair with brown eyes, and she was wearing a white sweater and blue jeans. " oh hey big bro." She kinda reminds me of Jade. She hugs Jaxx and looks at me "hmm." She's the same height as me "is this your Boyfriend?" She asks and my face begins to heat up and I run back behind Jaxx "n-no what?" Jaxx said as he looked at me "ok whatever you say. Anyway, hey my name's Grace." I look at her then at jaxx then back at her "I-I'm Sora" we walked inside of her house and it's pretty neat she has a few paintings and pictures on the wall and there's a box in the middle or the living room "oh if you want you can look thro the box there's just a few things in there and I have to go water some plant so feel free to explore" Grace said while she open the door to the backyard. "Oh ok" Jaxx sat down on the ground and opened the box "nope nope nope nope never mind," he immediately closed the box •_• "you ok? What's in there" I ask as I sit next to him "nothing it's just a book. Not important." He said as I opened the box there was a big book and I grabbed it. Jaxx just stared at me "w...what?" I opened the book and now I know why he didn't want to see the book..it had pictures of him and his family "not gonna lie this is adorable" Jaxx just gave me a death stare. I looked through all the pages but finished it really quickly . "Do you not like taking pictures?"

He thought for at least a second but then said "I don't mind. It just depends on who I'm taking it with." "Oh...well I took a picture of you and you didn't seem mad?" Jaxx puts his hands on my shoulder and shakes me "THATS BECAUSE ITS YOU✨, YOUR MY ROOMMATE SO IF IT IS BLACKMAIL ALL I HAVE TO DO IS WAIT FOR YOOOOOU" right after he stopped shaking me "ow...dang welp that sucks" I put the book back in the box. Grace came back and we all had a small conversation but she just had to bring up the subject "are you sure you're not dating?" Me and Jaxx looked at her then I said "well we could if you want." I started laughing and Jaxx added "yeah sure he could be my boyfriend." We both started laughing and started to confuse Grace "tha-hahah that's so sa-hahaha sad haha" I try to talk but I'm laughing so hard.
"Ok ok so to make this clear blue boy-" I interrupted  Grace "you really are siblings"  They both just giggle "TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR, you would date my brother?" Me and Jaxx make eye contact "depends."
—————————~•_•~———————
I made this at 12:30.am and in so thirsty but I don't want to wake up anyone TvT