The First Encounter

Remember, this is my first story on here!

So, if you have any ideas or suggestions for how I can improve, let me know!

Also, this takes place in an au where Jeremy doesn't die, so yeah!

Hello there, my name is Star, and it's my first day on the job in Fazbear entertainment.

Anyway, today my boss wants me to start testing some game called Help Wanted.

I must admit I am a little nervous, though.

I mean it's my first day on the job and I don't want to mess up, so yeah.

So, after talking to my boss, I put on the headset and I start playing the game.

I look around my surroundings to see if everything looks normal.

I must admit the graphics of this game are impressive, though.

After looking around for a while, taking everything in, I decide to play a Minigame.

I couldn't help but get the feeling that I was being watched, though.

I just shrug it off and I pick Fnaf One, Night one with my virtual hand.

Suddenly, in an instant, I'm transported to the Fnaf One office.

The phone guy starts talking on the phone, but I don't listen to him.

Don't get me wrong, I like phone guy and all, but his voice gets annoying after a while.

I notice something in the corner of my eye and I pick it up.

It looks like tape, and as soon as I pick it up it vanishes, which I think is weird

Anyways, I start playing through the first night of fnaf one, and at first, it's hard.

In case you're wondering it was hard at first because I couldn't keep my eyes off of the cameras.

Some time passes by though, and eventually, I'm able to complete the first night.

Afterwards, I find myself in another room with a music box in front of me.

I start to wind up the music box winding it up until I get my prize, which is a Fazbear coin.

I then find myself back in the main hub looking around and that's when something catches my eye.

What catches my eye is that I see what looks like a bunny waving at me from the doorway.

I back up startled as I look at it, and I slightly wave back to it.

"Hello, can you hear me?" I hear the bunny ask in a glitchy tone of voice waving at me.

I just wave back, nodding as I wave back to it.

"Um, yeah, I can hear you, my name is Star, what's yours," I say, glancing at it.

Now, at first, it doesn't say anything back and it just keeps standing there waving at me.

I couldn't put my finger on it, but something is unsettling about it.

"My name is Glitchtrap, child," the bunny responds finally, as it stops waving looking at me.

I get caught so off guard by this that I accidentally flip something putting the hub into hard mode.

'That thing just called me a child,' I think as I stare back at the bunny or Glitchtrap as it calls itself?

I shake my head a bit as I see that a tape recorder is sitting nearby and I grab it with my virtual hand.

I find myself in what looks like a tape room, sighing as I try to calm myself down.

Finally, after a long time, I'm able to calm myself down, but it doesn't last for long, though.

It doesn't last for long because I turn my head and I see that bunny is standing right behind me!

"Why did you follow me here," I say looking at the bunny to see that the bunny is waving at me again.

"I have nothing better to do child, and I can follow you if I want," it replies, chuckling a bit.

'I hate that this thing keeps calling me a child' I think shaking my head as I turn my attention back towards the tape recorder.

I put in the tape I found, and I start to play it listening to it, and it mentions that there are more tapes in the game.

'Well, I guess I better keep an eye out for those tapes,' I think happy now that I have a goal in mind.

"Yes, you should child, and I will make sure you don't try anything foolish," He says, snickering a bit as if he can hear my thoughts.

"Will you stop calling me a child, and what are you?" I ask looking at Glitchtrap.

"I can call you child if I want, and well, I'm many things, my child," Glitchtrap responds getting closer to me a bit.

"Back the heck away from me, whatever you are!" I shout trying to back away from him.

"There's nothing to fear, child," Glitchtrap says, putting his hand underneath my chin looking at me in the eyes.

"I just need you to trust me, do you trust me?" He asks starting to chuckle as he looks at me in the eyes.

I'm just about to respond when I feel something yank the headset off of my head, and I also feel something shaking me.

"Star, wake up, are you okay?" I hear a male voice ask looking at me.

I shake my head back into reality to see that my friend Jeremy is looking at me worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay, Jeremy," I reply as I looked at him, assuring, him that I was okay.

"You saw him, didn't you?" He asks, looking at me sighing.

"Saw who?" I ask Jeremy looking confused a bit as to what he meant.

Jeremy is about to answer when the boss interrupts him, and believe me when I say the boss is mad at him for interrupting my game play.

"Jeremy, her time wasn't up yet, she still had an hour left of testing to do," the boss says, growling at Jeremy.

"I'm sorry, boss, but I heard her shouting at someone, and I had to do something!" Jeremy shouts starting to argue with the boss.

"This isn't about the anomaly again is it, Jeremy?" the boss asks, shaking his head as he glares at Jeremy.

"I hate to interrupt, but what's the anomaly?" I ask, interrupting as I interrupt looking at the boss.

"It's better if you don't know, I mean I don't want Jeremy here spreading his crazies around," the boss replies sighing.

"Um, Alright, if you say so, boss," I say still looking confused about all of this.

"Also, sorry,  Star but thanks to Jeremy, you will have an extra hour of testing tomorrow," the boss says, looking at me.

I nod, in understanding, and with that the boss leaves, for the time being.

"Look, just come with me to my house, and I will explain everything," Jermey says, glancing at me.

I nod, and with that I begin to follow Jeremy to his house when I hear something in my head.

"I will be waiting for you to return, child," I hear a familiar voice in my head say in my mind.

I didn't pay any attention to this, and with that I follow Jeremy to his house.

To be continued! let me know what you think!