The Anomaly

Star walks into Jeremy's house, and after she enters the house, Jeremy motions her to sit on the couch.

So, with that, Star sits on the couch and Jeremy begins to explain things to her as a flashback begins.

The flashback shows that Jeremy is getting ready to test the VR game as he puts the headset on.

After he puts the headset on he looks around the hub seeing nothing unusual at first.

All of a sudden, Jeremy notices some strange bunny waving to him from the doorway, creepily.

The bunny has brown fur that looks a bit dirty, along with shiny tan skin.

The bunny also has hypnotic purple eyes with eyelashes and eye shadow over them.

The bunny is wearing a purple sparkly vest with stars on it.

Finally, the bunny is wearing a sparkly purple bow tie around its neck, and it smiles wide looking at Jeremy.

Jeremy gets a bit uneasy looking at the bunny, but he decides not to pay attention to it.

However, this ends up being a huge mistake, because the bunny gets angry, and it shouts at Jeremy.

Jeremy would then spend hours arguing with the bunny until his time to play is up.

Afterward, he thinks maybe this would be the end of it, but he couldn't be more wrong.

Over the next several days and months, the bunny would torment Jeremy, making his life a living hell.

Every day the bunny would mock him and tease him as well as scare him from time to time.

Jeremy would try to tell the others about the bunny, but no one would believe him, saying that he's making things up.

His boss even threatens to fire him if he keeps bothering him about the issue.

Jeremy feels like he's hopeless and alone since no one believes him.

One of his friends who would end up being the next person to play the game notices his descension into madness.

So, they decide to start recording logs explaining things about the company and about what Jeremy is going through.

As time goes on, Jeremy eventually starts to lose his mind, losing sleep because he keeps thinking about the bunny in his head.

He would spend hours trying to get the bunny out of his head to no avail, and sometimes he feels like he's not even in control of herself anymore.

He would feel like someone else is pulling the strings and using him as a puppet, and he did not like it one bit.

Jeremy puts his hands on his head each night, slamming his head against the wall, trying to get the bunny out of his head.

Eventually, Jeremy would tire himself out after banging his head against the wall so many times that he would pass out.

Jeremy just wants this nightmare to end, and he wants the bunny out of his head.

Then, Jeremy remembers that in the supply room of the building, they have a guillotine paper slicer.

Jeremy gets an idea and, he decides that during his next testing of the game, he would head for that room.

He knows the building well, so he thinks he will be able to make his way there while wearing the headset.

Sure, it's a huge risk, but he doesn't care at this point.

He's desperate to get the bunny out of his head, no matter the cost.