All According To Plan!

A chuckle echoes between Jeremy and Star as they walk up to their friends to begin executing their plan.

"Hello, Luis, Vanessa, and Cara," Star says with a smile as she waves to them.

"Star, we all got your email, is everything alright?" Vanessa asks, looking at Star.

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Star replies with a smile.

Luis says with concern, "You sure, because you sent us an email that made us all worry."

"I'm sure, and there's nothing to worry about," Star assures Luis.

"The email you sent sounded very urgent," Cara points out to Star.

"Let me see this email you're talking about," Star says as she growls under her breath.

She sees the email as Luis moves over to show her what it contains.

The email states: Dear Luis, Vanessa, and Cara, whatever you do, don't trust anything Jeremy and I say.

After reading the email, Star thinks, 'Hum, it seems Star is smarter than I thought'.

"I was just playing with you guys!" Star says to them, trying to reassure them that everything is fine.

"Usually you don't pull pranks like this," Vanessa points out to Star.

"You're right, but I wanted to try something new," Star says convincingly.

"It was my idea," Jeremy admits, taking responsibility for the joke.

"I guess that makes sense, Jeremy pulls stuff like this all the time," Luis says, believing Jeremy.

"Well, I must admit, you guys got us good," Cara says, agreeing with Luis.

"See, I told you there was nothing to be concerned about," Star says, smiling at them.

"Yeah, you're right, we were being silly," Vanessa agrees with Star.

"The boss needs more testers for the game," Star tells them.

"That sounds good," Vanessa says as she listens to Star.

"How come the boss isn't here?" asks Luis, noticing the boss is nowhere to be found.

"We told him to take a break and let us take care of the testing," Jeremy replies.

"You guys were very nice to give the boss a break," Cara says, noticing how nice it was.

"Yeah, the boss does a lot for us, so we thought a break would be nice," Star smiles.

"That makes sense," Vanessa says again, agreeing with Star.

"The difficult part is deciding who goes first," Star says, bringing it up.

"What makes that such a difficult decision?" Luis asks, wondering how it could possibly be so difficult.

"Well, you're all our friends, and choosing between all of you will be difficult," Star responds.

"Yes, you do have a good point," Cara replies, concurring with Star.

"You make a good point," Cara says, agreeing with Star.

"Wait, I know how we can determine who goes first!" Star says, trying to think of something.

"We'll interview everyone!" Star says, sharing her idea.

"How will that help you decide who goes first?" Vanessa wonders.

"Well, you see, it would help us decide which of you would be best suited for the job," Star responds, smirking slightly.

"What exactly do you mean by 'perfect for the job?'" Luis wonders what Star means by this.