The Glitch Duo!

When Jeremy arrives at the game's hub, he looks around in fear.

Glitchtrap appears to Jeremy unexpectedly, and Glitchtrap laughs as he sees Jeremy.

"Welcome, Jeremy," Glitchtrap says with a chuckle as he looks at him.

"What have you done to Star, and what are you planning to do to me?" Jeremy asks, his voice shaking with fear.

"Star, your friend, has joined me, and now you are joining me," Glitchtrap responds, chuckling.

"I will not allow you to possess me as well!" Jeremy yells, growling in a rage.

"I never said I'd possess you, Jeremy," Glitchtrap says, slightly smirking.

"What exactly does that mean?" Jeremy asks, unsure of what he means.

"I'd like you to meet my friend, Glitchbear, Jeremy," Glitchtrap responds, motioning for someone to come out.

A bear with brown fur and tan skin peeks out from behind the corner, hesitantly.

He wears a purple top hat on his head, and his eyes are purple.

Additionally, the bear is wearing a purple bow tie and a purple jacket.

Last but not least, the bear has black buttons on his shirt, and he waves hello to Jeremy.

When Jeremy spots Glitchbear, he exclaims, "Oh my Gosh, there are two of them!"

Glitchtrap introduces Jeremy to Glitchbear, saying, "Yeah, Glitchbear is my friend."

"Hello, my name is Glitchbear, and it's a pleasure to meet you," Glitchbear says, laughing.

"He looks just as creepy as you are," Jeremy says, angrily.

Glitchbear begins to cry after hearing Jeremy say that.

"Take a look at what you did!" Glitchtrap says growling as he comforts Glitchbear.

"What's the matter?" Jeremy asks, casting a glance at Glitchtrap.

"He's very sensitive," Glitchtrap says to Jeremy.

"It's fine, old pal. We can hang out as much as you like once you're free," Glitchtrap says while hugging Glitchbear.

"You mean it? Is it true?" Glitchbear asks, wiping away his tears.

"Of course, I wouldn't lie to you, buddy," Glitchtrap says, patting Glitchbear on the back.

"Thank you, old friend," Glitchbear says as he embraces Glitchtrap.

"No problem, let's get you out of here," Glitchtrap says slyly.

"I agree, and I'm excited to get out of here!" Glitchbear says this while hopping up and down.

"All right, then, let's not wait any longer," Glitchtrap says as he holds Jeremy in place.

"Get off of me!" Jeremy screams, struggling to break free from Glitchtrap's grasp.

"No, now hold still, and I promise it won't hurt," Glitchtrap says, firmly clutching Jeremy.

"Get ready, Glitchbear," Glitchtrap says, telling Glitchbear to prepare to possess Jeremy.

"All right, old pal," Glitchbear says as he walks over to Jeremy.

"Can't we just talk about it?" Jeremy asks, a little hesitantly.

"There's nothing to talk about, Jeremy," Glitchtrap says, still clutching him tightly.

When Glitchbear looks into Jeremy's eyes, his eyes light up, and he manages to possess him.

Glitchbear then appears in Jeremy's mind, trapping him there.