Albedo x Reader | My Windblume

Aaah sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I have upcoming exams and school is being a bitch overall. Hopefully this is enough to satisfy for now.

____________________

You strolled around Mondstadt's plaza for a while, looking at the decorations and listening to the music the bards played. Flowers lined the entire city, dandelions floating in the wind carrying their wishes. You had decided yes, it was a nice place but you went ahead and went near the Alchemy table area (I have no idea what it's called).

Albedo seemed like he finished whatever he was doing, and you just being who you are ran up to him.

"Ah..Y/n, are you enjoying the Windblume Festival?" He asked you kindly.
"Yeah, but it's missing one thing I'd say."
"Oh? May I ask what that something is?"
You giggled, bringing a small smile from Albedo.
"Weeeeeell, maybe that something is a person."
"....Oh?"
"Well you see, I was never told what exactly a windblume is so it could be a flower or a person. In my case my windblume is a person."
"Hmm, interesting. I suppose I also have a windblume."

You in this moment didn't know how to feel. Was he talking about you? That sounded ridiculous of course it's just a flower to him.

"Y/n, please meet me at the plaza at 5:00pm."

"Oh um yes of course."

(Timeskip because I'm lazy and tired)

You walked to the plaza of Mondstadt, Albedo in front of the statue of Barbatos.

"Y/n, I'm glad you could make it."
"Of course Albedo, it wasn't any trouble."
"Well then, I hope what I will ask you won't be any trouble either. Y/n, would you care to be my Windblume? In other words, my significant other?"

Your face grew a bright pink color, Albedo's face growing red with embarrassment awaiting your answer.

"Of course." You managed to stamer out. Albedo's face lit up as he approached you, until you hit the wall. He took ahold of your face gently cupping it and closing the gap in between you both.

Finish
3/30