Diluc x reader | let me play something for you

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, my wrists are injured and almost fully recovered. So for this part I will be doing a short one as usual with Diluc because I love him and he's a huge comfort character.
_____________

You and Diluc both sat in the vineyards of Dawn Winery. Diluc brought his guitar along (I hc he plays guitar) to play some songs for you. You placed your head in his lap, smiling up at him. He returned the smile back. "Darling, let me play something for you now." Diluc said. "Yes of course, go ahead lovely." You replied. Diluc's gaze turned to the guitar and he began strumming the strings.

You watched how his hands moved gracefully along the neck and how he played the strings. Diluc began to add a soft hum to his tune, reflecting a sense of peace to flow through. Eventually, the song ended with you both feeling calm and winded down from a stressful day.
"Darling, was the song good enough for you?" "Yes it was lovely, your music is always enough just like you." Diluc just stared at you, caressing your cheek and left you with a soft smile. (Yes he put his guitar aside already idk where I should have written that reading over it lmao)

"Darling, I hope you know that I love you and you deserve the world. You're always going to be enough and you shouldn't let anyone else tell you otherwise."
"Of course Dil, I will try my best just for you."
"Try? No no no...you will do it." Diluc planted a kiss on your forehead.

The sky turned darker and darker until the moonlight reflected on you both like the lights in plays. The moonlight made you look like the couple who could defeat all evil, and who said you both couldn't?

"Let's go back inside darling, it's late." "Alright lovely."

You both stood up, hand in hand made your way back inside Dawn Winery to sleep.