Tired Pt. 3

The next morning Khloé, Hailey and Bella walk into the living area and find Y/N and Kendall fast asleep on the couch. Kendall is lying on Y/N’s chest, with her head resting just under the photographer’s chin and Y/N’s arm loosely wrapped around her.

“Good morning!!” they all shout, causing the two on the couch to jump, Kendall’s head knocking up against Y/N’s chin.

“Fuck!” Y/N exclaims, holding her chin. “Shit.” Kendall mumbles, her hand going up to rub the spot on her head which collided with Y/N’s chin.

“What the fuck was that for?” Kendall asks the three culprits.

“We just wanted to greet you two.” Hailey says, a knowing smirk on her face.

“There are better ways to do that.” Y/N mumbles, getting up from the couch, still rubbing her chin. “There are, but where’s the fun in that.” Khloé says with a teasing smirk.

“Are you ok?” Kendall asks Y/N, noticing her still rubbing her chin. “Yeah I’ll live. How’s your head?” Y/N asks Kendall as they walk toward the kitchen where the others are making coffee. “I’ll live.” Kendall says with a small smile.

“So, what were you two doing alone on a couch, sleeping together.” Bella asks. “None of your business Hadid.” Y/N says, not liking the suggestive tone in Bella's voice.

“Uh huh. That’s my best friend, she is my business.” Bella sasses, staring Y/N down. “Whatever. I’m going to go take a shower.” Y/N grumbles as she walks to the passage, leading to the bedrooms.

“Spill.” Khloé says sternly, looking at Kendall after Y/N is out of sight.

“Nothing happened.” Kendall says. “Yeah right.” Hailey scoffs, not believing the brunette.

“I’m serious guys. We literally just caught up and spoke about our lives so far. Nothing happened.” Kendall says seriously, and the others can hear the hint of disappointment in her voice.

“You guys just spoke about your lives?” Khloé asks, genuinely surprised that nothing happened between Y/N and her sister. She was sure that something had happened between the two,especially with how cozy they looked on the couch.

“Yeah and nothing is going to happen. We’ve decided that we’re just going to be friends. It’s better that way.” Kendall sighs.

“You two are just going to be friends? There’s way too much history for you to just be friends.” Bella says. “Bella’s got a point.” Hailey adds.

“Yes, now can you guys drop it.” Kendall answers Bella's question, frustrated with everything.

“But…” Hailey begins to say but is interrupted by Jen and Mary walking in and greeting everyone.

……………………………………........................

Later in the afternoon the group are outside, some in the pool while others are lounging about.

“Hey Y/N, could you please come and take a few pics of me, I wanna look hot for the gram.” Justine says, biting lip as she unties the sarong around her hips.

“Sure, where do you want the pictures?” Y/N asks, grabbing her camera from the table beside her.

“I was thinking the pool, I wanna get a little wet.” Justine flirts, looking Y/N up and down before walking to the pool with an extra sway to her hips.

Kendall studies the interaction from behind the sunglasses perched on the bridge of her nose and jealousy slowly simmering under the surface.

She knew exactly what Justine was doing, she’d seen it quite a few times, Justine was flirting with Y/N and it was irritating her because it looked like it was working.