Tired Pt. 4

“Has anyone seen Y/N?” Justine asks as she approaches Renell, Hailey, Bella and Kylie. “No, why?” Renell asks.

“Kendall pulled her away an hour ago, but she said she’s be back soon.” Justine explains but doesn’t noticed the shared look between Hailey, Bella and Kylie.

“We’ll go and check inside.” Bella and Kylie say, getting up quickly before anyone else can ask to join them.

“What do you think they’re doing?” Bella asks Kylie as they look around for Kendall and Y/N. “I wanna say they’re fucking, because no one can find them, but I don’t know. Y/N seemed adamant about not sleeping with Kendall.” Kylie answers.

“We should still check their bedrooms, just in case, right?” Bella asks, when they can’t find the women. “Right.” Kylie says and they make their way to the bedrooms.

As much as Kylie would love for Y/N and Kendall to be getting back together, she really hopes she doesn’t have to walk in on them fucking. It’s happened before and it isn’t something she wants to relive.

As they get closer to Kendall’s bedroom, they hear a faint sound of moaning.

“You don’t think…” Bella says looking at Kylie, not needing to finish her thought because she knows the youngest Jenner is thinking the same thing.

“I do.” Kylie says as she bends down to pick up a discarded bra just outside Kendall’s bedroom door.

“Oh my god! Y/N!” Bella and Kylie hear Kendall scream loudly before it goes silent and they don’t hear anything.

“She didn’t just?” Bella asks, nodding her head in the direction of the bedroom door.

“I think we need to go.” Kylie says and Bella just nods before running off with Kylie, who still has the bra in her hands.

“Bra!” Bella squeals just as they round the corner before entering the living area. “Oh shit. I’ll go and put it in my room.” Kylie says, knowing there’d be too many questions asked if she kept it with her.

“What do I tell Justine?” Bella asks, a little panicked. She’s damn sure they can’t tell anyone else about what they heard, especially Justine. But how the fuck is she going to explain their sudden disappearance. Right now, she really hates Y/N and Kendall.

“Just make something up.” Kylie shrugs, unable to come up with a believable lie at the moment.

“Like what?!” Bella asks.

“Say they went out to take pictures outside in the dark and they aren’t gonna be back for a while. I’m sure everyone will be too drunk to remember it anyway.” Kylie suggests, cringing slightly at the lack of creativity. Normally she was good at lying, especially for Kendall.

“Ok.” Bella says apprehensively before Kylie runs off to her room to get rid of the bra and Bella joins the others outside.

The Next Morning

Y/N is sleeping naked in bed when she feels a soft pair of lips press against the dip in her spine. “Wake up gorgeous.” she hears before feeling those lips leave several tender kisses travelling up her spine until they stop and nip at her earlobe. Y/N groans softly, still keeping her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep.

“I know you’re awake Y/N/N.” Y/N hears a soft voice whisper in her ear before she feels teeth softly nip at one of her sweet spots just under her ear. She moans when she feels teeth graze the spot again, her eyes fluttering open as she feels those same lips curve into a smirk against her neck.

Y/N’s turns over to lay on her side, smiling as she looks at the owner of the soft lips, through hooded eyes.

“Morning.” Y/N says, her voice deep and hoarse causing a shiver to run down Kendall’s spine.