The Pantry Pt. 1

“Good morning beautiful.” Y/N greets Kendall as the model’s eyes flutter open. “Morning baby.” Kendall says with a toothy grin before placing a quick chaste kiss on Y/N’s lips. “Eew, morning breath.” Y/N playfully grimaces. “You like my morning breath.” Kendall teases her before giving her another kiss. “I like you.” Y/N says softly after pulling away from a now pouting Kendall.

“Let’s just stay in bed the whole day.” Kendall suggests as she wraps her arms and legs around Y/N to cuddle. “I wish we could, but I need to go. I need to pack. My flight’s in the afternoon.” Y/N says, looking at Kendall, who has a cute pout on her face. “No. We can stay in bed until the afternoon.” Kendall whines as she tightens her grip on Y/N. “You know I’d love to stay in bed with you, but I need to pack baby.” Y/N says, trying to get out of Kendall’s grip.

“No. Just stay with me.” Kendall says as Y/N slowly starts slipping out of her grip. “Let me go woman.” Y/N huffs playfully. “Never!” Kendall exclaims crawling on top of Y/N, trapping her between her legs. Y/N looks up at Kendall, who has a cheeky grin on her face.

“You’re not going anywhere.” Kendall says mischievously. Y/N just looks up at Kendall with a smirk and her eyebrow raised, sending Kendall a challenging stare. “Ha! I win.” Kendall says with a challenging smirk.

Y/N rolls her eyes before suddenly sitting up, wrapping her arms around Kendall’s waist to prevent the model from falling. “You underestimate me baby.” Y/N teases Kendall as she looks up at the model who is straddling her.

“We’re still in bed.” Kendall teases, placing a soft kiss on her girlfriend’s nose. “We’ll see about that.” Y/N says with a cocky smirk.

“Aaaah!” Kendall screams, holding onto Y/N, who moves her arms under the model’s ass and lifts her up, as she turns and sets her feet on the cold floor. Y/N smirks as her girlfriend holds onto her for dear life as she stands up with the model in her arms.

“Let’s go shower.” Y/N says with a naughty smirk as she carries the model to the bathroom.

……………………………………………………….

“What time is your flight?” Kendall asks as she stands on the one side of the bed, in her Calvin Klein underwear, towel drying her wet hair. “It’s at 14:00. But I need to be at the airport by like 13:00.” Y/N answers as she pulls on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans.

“Do you have to go?” Kendall pouts as she pulls her faded blue boyfriend jeans up her legs. “Yes baby. I have a game tomorrow.” Y/N explains as puts her LA Sparks jersey on over her white hoodie.

“When are you getting back?” Kendall asks as she watches Y/N put on her sneakers. “Uhm, in like two days. I have another game on the 19th.” Y/N replies. “That’s so long.” Kendall whines as she goes to straddle the still seated basketball player.

“Stop whining, you big baby. It’s not that long. Plus, your sister’s coming back to her house and you still need to tell them about us, so take this time to figure out how you’re going to tell them.” Y/N says placing a chaste kiss on the model’s forehead.

“Shit! I forgot about that.” Kendall sighs causing Y/N to chuckle at her girlfriend. “I wonder how Khloé’s going to feel when you tell her we fucked in her shower?” Y/N playfully teases her now blushing girlfriend.

“She’s going to kill me.” Kendall says, slightly frightened. “At least we didn’t fuck in her bed.” Y/N says with a wink before playfully slapping Kendall’s bum, signalling her to get off her lap. Kendall, taking the hint, gets off Y/N’s lap, still in a daze thinking of how Khloé’s going to react.