Tadow

"You had another shoot today?" Jen asks Kendall as she sits in the makeup chair. "Yeah." Kendall replies, making herself comfortable in the chair. "How was it?" Mary asks as she starts doing Kendall's makeup. "It was good, it was Adidas." Kendall says, setting her laptop up on her lap. "Did you have fun?" Jen asks as she starts clipping Kendall's hair. "Yeah, it was just kinda tiring." Kendall sighs.

As Kendall is getting the finishing touches on her hair and makeup done, she's interrupted by a figure who enters the room before saying, "Hey, I'm Y/N..."

Kendall turns around to greet but is taken aback by the woman with wavy shoulder-length hair, intense y/e/c eyes and plump lips pulled into a nervous yet charming smile. She subconsciously bites her bottom lip as she takes note of how the ripped boyfriend jeans hug the woman's figure before her eyes are drawn to the toned midsection peeking out from under the slightly cropped white wifebeater.

"Kendall." Jen whispers harshly, as she taps Kendall's shoulder, successfully pulling the girl out of her daze. "What?" Kendall asks, embarrassed at being caught staring by Jen.

"Did you hear what I said?" Y/N asks slightly amused by the growing blush on the model's cheeks. "No. I'm so sorry. I'm tired and not normally like this." Kendall answers sheepishly causing the other girl to let out a light chuckle. "I said that I would be photographing you for the Christmas card because Eli had an emergency. I hope you don't mind." Y/N explains to a flushed Kendall.

"Oh, ok. I don't mind." Kendall answers politely. "Cool. I'll make sure everything's set up for you." Y/N replies before walking out of the room.

"Oh my god." Kendall groans as she drops her head into her hands, causing Jen and Mary to laugh at her. "How bad was it?" Kendall asks, lifting her head from her hands. "It wasn't that bad." Mary says as she tries to stop laughing. "Oh honey, it was terrible." Jen says, fixing Kendall's hair. "You were so cute." Andy says, picking out Kendall's looks for the shoot.

"She's hot, I can't lie. You should make your move." Mary suggests, fixing the Kendall's smudged makeup.

"No way. I'm pretty sure she's straight." Kendall says with a heavy sigh. "That's what a lot of girls said about you." Andy says. "Yeah. You won't know unless you try." Mary adds, trying to encourage the model. "Forget it guys. I just hope I don't embarrass myself out there." Kendall sighs. "You won't. You're Kendall fucking Jenner. You're a professional supermodel. You'll be fine." Jen says, psyching the girl up.

"We're ready for you Kendall." an assistant says, interrupting the current conversation. "Ok, I'll be out soon, I just need to change." Kendall says. The assistant nods and walks away. "Showtime princess." Mary laughs.

....................................................................

"Hey, you ready?" Y/N asks as she brings the camera up to her face. "Yeah." Kendall says as she settles down and poses on the floor. "Do you mind sitting next to Kendall so she someone to lean into." Y/N asks Mary, as she directs Kendall on how to sit. Mary goes to sit next to Kendall and the model leans against her, posing for the camera.

"That's perfect." Y/N says behind the camera as she starts taking the pictures.

"These are amazing. I can definitely see the difference between working with children and a professional model." Y/N jokes as they look at a few of the shots on the laptop. "Yeah." Kendall says with a soft chuckle. "These are really beautiful. I can see why you're one of the highest paid supermodels." Y/N says, complimenting Kendall, who is still looking at the photos on the screen. "Thank you. These photos are amazing, you're really good." Kendall replies timidly. "It was all you." Y/N says, nervously rubbing the back of her neck.