NEW BOOK!!!

GO CHECK OUT MY LATEST BOOK !!!

All it took was one bad decision, one too many glasses of alcohol, one tight fitting dress, one muscular hottie and just one night to turn Gianni's imperfect but planned out life up side down.

"Lets take this back to the hotel before I bend you over this table and bang you hard for the world to see" his rich, smooth but strong and commanding voice fill my ears, his minty breath fanning my face. So fucking horny, I giggle and nod frantically unable to even function."

Elijah Russo had everything growing up, he need not work a damn day in his life, but that wasn't enough, he had to run the world and so he made it his life mission to get any and everything almost impossible to have, his. He's a lady's man, he has the body, the brains and he definitely has that junk in the trunk. He's heartless and doesn't do the same woman twice.

Gianni Summers hasn't had the best of life so typically she sets out to make sure she has one of the best futures. No parents,no family alone in the world, no one to depend on but herself,she has to make something out of her life. Studying for three years without break and working two day jobs. She just has no time for love and games all is work and no play.

So what happens when she finds herself pregnant and knows nothing about her baby daddy other than his name, Elijah.

Enjoy !!!

Xoxo♡