Chapter 4

[A few weeks later]

Mia Garcia

Today is the day, today is a very busy day, today is the day I go back to school, today is the day I face my fears, today my family comes home, not only that, not only did I find out that Ace was home and in hospital but also that he too will be joining my family here today, everyone decided that Ace and I should celebrate our welcome back party together, at my house.

To say im nervous as fuck would be a major understatement. But one thing at a time and first thing being, school today. This means getting my arse up out of this bed and getting ready.

After showering and dressing into a dark blue skinny, white crop top, with the words bitch in bold on it and my white boot converse and leather jacket, im good to go.

When i get downstairs my parents are sitting at the table, "Breakfast young lady, and im loving the T-shirt" mom says winking. I chuckle "No thanks mom, im too nervous to eat" I say and she just nods.

"We got a surprise for you, let's go outside" my father says excitedly, mom squeals and drags us out. When we get outside I start screaming in joy and excitement there in a black bow is a white BMW F80 M3 modified and I can't stop screaming. Now yes I got my licence and have driven countless cars before but I've never had one of my own.

"Oh My God, thank you mom thank you dad! I can't believe it! Its mine right? Its mine?" dad chuckles, nodding he gives me the key. Ohh yesss this baby is mine. I take a step back taking in every single detail of this perfection.

I go to hug them and I know im tearing up but im giggling at the same time "Go on now, you going to be late for school, and remember tonight's party don't be late, go now have a good first day" mom says kissing my forehead.

I get into the car, throwing my school supplies in the passenger seat, starting the car, purring as it comes to life, I shiver in delight, revving it, loving the sound, pulling out of my drive way like something out of the fast and the furious. Did I mention I have a thing for fast cars?

***_***

Ten minutes later im pulling into the parking lot of Princeton High, at the sound of this beauty pulling up everyone in the parking lot turns to stare, my ride must be looking hot.

Finally finding a parking space, I grab my things and get out, taking off my sunglasses, I lock my baby up and turn to head to the building when I see all eyes on me, I smirk.

Walking towards the building, stopping short when I spot the bitch and her minions blocking the entrance. I begin walking again, 'You strong, you beautiful, you got this' chanting in my head as I make my way to the entrance. And obviously they block my way.

"Katherine Rose, Queen B" she puts her hand out. I rolls my eyes and walk around her knocking her shoulder, audible gasps are heard,I keep walking, head held high with a smile.

Just then I feel someone grab my shoulder, turning around its none other than the bitch herself. "Excuse you, this is designer" she points to her silk pants "and your dirty cheap bag just knocked it, also who the fuck do you think you are barging into my school like this?"

By now we have a crowd surrounding us and I'm not about to let her walk all over the new me, and I'm not surprised she doesn't recognize me, I think I'm going to keep it a secret for a while.