Did I wake up a demon?

She just nodded her head in silence accepting the role as she didn't want to create any more trouble. Shaurya smirked and said "All right then, that's it for today!" Thank you Mr. Oberoi for letting me teach this class for the next few weeks while you are on your leave for your daughter's wedding"

Anokhi was shocked. She made a troubled face and looked up and said "Hey, Universe, I am already in trouble with the professor on the very first day of college, who knows what the rest of the semester is gonna look like? Please protect me".

Shaurya noticed that and thought "What a weirdo"

The bell rang and class ended. Everyone was going out when Armaan grabbed Anokhi's hand and said "Thanks for saving me today, do you wanna exchange our contact info?"

Shaurya observes what is going on but simply packs his bags and leaves.

Anokhi loosens out her hand out of Armaan's grip and they exchange contact information.

She decides to make her way to Shaurya's office to talk more about her role.

As she enters the office, she sees Shaurya is nowhere to be found.

She decides to wait for Shaurya for sometime in the office and finds a few graphic designs on the table. She sees the same "S" on them as she had seen on the keychain that was hanging on the back.

She realises that it was Shaurya who had helped her out but then thinks that the orientation was only for freshman so what would Shaurya be doing there?

Just as she is about to put the designs down, Shaurya enters the room and is furious to see Anokhi with his designs in her hand.

Anokhi sees him and says "Wow, these are so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing Shaurya".

Shaurya is just getting more furious and says "Who do you think you are hun? How can you just barge into my office like that and touch my personal things?"

But Shaurya- Anokhi tried to say she saw it by accident but was cut off by Shaurya saying "Shaurya Sir"

I am your professor from today, not your friend whom you can address by first name. Now leave my office right away and only come when I call you.

Anokhi had enough of his attitude and was about to leave when Shaurya pulls her closer and says "Listen, if you even mention that you saw those designs to anyone, I promise I will make you regret it".

He then let her go. Anokhi ran out of the office panting heavily and said "What kind of a person is he? Did I just wake up a demon by touching those designs? I said those designs were good only because they were good. Why else would I appreciate it? Oh, dear universe, please be with me otherwise I don't know how I am going to tolerate this demon for a whole semester".