Semester Break

Shaurya and Anokhi were returning to their respective homes for the semester break. Shaurya had planned to catch Anokhi alone to say goodbye to her and exchange numbers so that they could stay in touch over the semester break.

Anokhi went to the bus stand with her friends and was waiving Sakshi goodbye. Shaurya was already waiting there.

Next came Armaan's bus. Anokhi said a simple goodbye to him with a cute smile. Armaan had seen Shaurya hiding and thought to add fuel to the fire. He was about to board the bus when he came back and gave Anokhi a sudden hug, whispered "you'll thank me for this one day" and then boarded the bus again.

Anokhi was still in the same position but then suddenly started laughing and shouted back at him "One day no, I swear I will beat you" in a cute little way.

Shaurya was obviously angry. Even friendships should have their limit no? How dare he, he murmured angrily to himself. Shaurya kicked the ground out of frustration and went back without meeting Anokhi.

*During the semester break*

Anokhi's POV

Anokhi, you idiot, you could have at least said goodbye to Shaurya Sir na. You would na always remain a coward.

Shaurya's POV

Why couldn't you have asked for her number Shaurya? You always get swayed by your emotions. At least you could have been in touch over texts no. What man!

Oh wait! I still have the student records from Accounting 101. I will get her number from there for sure!

*Next Day*

Shaurya calls Anokhi

Shaurya: Hello, Is this Anokhi speaking?

Anokhi: Yes who is it? I see I don't have your number saved with me.

Shaurya: Now you can't even recognize the voice of your Demon Shaurya?

Anokhi: Sir, you!!! How did you get my number? She said in excitement!

Shaurya: Well, I have my connections you know.

Anokhi: Yes sir. *trying to hide her excitement*

Shaurya: Well Anokhi, I am very angry at you.

Anokhi: Why Sir? Now, what did I do?

Shaurya: You keep calling me Sir na, that is why!

Anokhi: But sir, you only told me to call you sir

Shaurya: Oh as if now you listen to everything I say.

Anokhi: Okay Fine, I won't call you sir anymore.

Shaurya: That's like a good girl.

*Both in silence because Shaurya was nervous as to what he had said and Anokhi was blushing*

Shaurya trying to change the topic: Tell me one thing Anokhi, don't you think you're getting too close with Armaan?

Anokhi: No sir, Armaan is a very good friend of mine. We have a sibling kind of relationship.

Shaurya: Again sir? Why are you trying to defend him?

Anokhi: I am not trying to defend him. I am just saying it is not like what you think it is.

Shaurya: How do you know what I am thinking? Shaurya got angry and cut the call.

Anokhi's POV

Uff Shaurya. You can get jealous but not confess that you have a thing for me.

Suddenly there's a knock on her door.

She opens the door and gets surprised.