I told you not to tell them!

"Don't tell us what?" Cyborg asked. Arella looked at them with innocence, though they could see mischief in her eyes.

   "I don't know." Beastboy thought that look she had was very scary. It reminded him of Raven's look when she did something to get revenge, or to entertain herself when she wasn't reading or meditating, or when she played a game. Raven was very competitive. Arella's voice brought him out of his thoughts.

   "Can I sit down. That was a very powerful spell, even for the queen of Azarath." She sat on the couch, letting them think over what she said with that smirk on her face. They all answered at the same time.

   "WAIT, WHAT????!!!" She couldn't stop the laugh that came out, not that she tried to.

   "Did you just say you're the queen of Azarath?" Cyborg asked.

   "Oh,I did, didn't I?"

   "Doesn't this make friend Raven a princess?" Starfire asked. Robin nodded slowly. Arella just smiled. Now that they were looking at her, they could see the royalty. Her straight back, crossed legs with her hands folded on her knees, and the overall superior feeling she had. This explained a lot about Raven too. Her posture, why she winced at the others bad table manners, and her superior feeling. Beastboy mimicked Arella's smile.

   "Anything else we should know?" Arella looked very entertained.

   "Depends on what you already know."

   "Raven likes to read, mediate and drink tea. That's all she does. Now we know that her name is Metrion and she's a princess." Arella looked shocked again.

   "That's not all she does." Now the titans looked shocked.

   "Then what does she do?" Cyborg asked. Arella smiled her scary smile again. (Lots of smiling and being shocked in this.)

   "She writes fairytales, she writes songs, and she sings. A lot." More shocked titan faces.(This is getting annoying, but you gotta do what you gotta do.) Cyborg shook his head.

   "Nun uh. Raven doesn't sing. Her emotions blow things up."

   "Fear blows things up. Emotion has nothing to do with it." She stated matter of factly.

   "What's Raven gotta be afraid of?" Beastboy asked.

   "Losing her family, losing her free will, you guys finding out what I just told you, and having an arranged marriage. That's only the first of the things that could scare her."

   "Arranged marriage?" Robin echoed.

   "Yes. She's afraid of marriage without love." She explained. Raven walked into the room before another topic could be brought up. She stopped when she saw them staring at her.

   "What?" Beastboy beat all of them to asking her.

   "Why didn't you tell us?" She immediately knew what happened. Arella told some of her deepest secrets.

   "I told you not to tell them! What did you tell?"

   "Just your hobbies and your heritage, I wouldn't sink as low as tell them that Metrion."

   "Tell us what?!" Starfire suddenly yelled.

   "It's nothing." Raven lied. Arella glared at her.

   "This is something, Metrion. Why don't you tell them now?"

   "Because it proves I'm nothing but a creepy, evil, icy witch who deserves to be killed!" She yelled with tears in her eyes. Arella's face softened and she pulled Raven into a hug, letting her cry onto her chest.

   "I know you didn't mean to Metrion. I know you loved her and would never purposely hurt her." Everyone else was very confused.

   "I only knew her for a few years. And then I turned into the thing I promised to protect her from." Arella saw her friends faces and started explaining.

   "Metrion had a little sister, Mazly(Maz~Lee). Mazly was full Azarathian. She looked like her father. Red hair and sky blue eyes. They were best friends, they even made a little chant. Metrion, can you do it?" Raven smiled sadly.

   "I think so. It will be hard without her though." She put her hands out. (This is from a deleted Frozen song called We Know Better) and started clapping and snapping a beat.

   "One two three together, clap together, snap together, you and me together, knees together, freeze together, up or down together, princess crown together, always be together, you and me." She stopped here. Arella looked at her.

   "Why did you stop?" She asked.

   "The rest is a song." She stated bluntly. Arella looked disappointed.

   "What happened to the Metrion that sang wherever she went? I'll just have to show them the memory then." She put her hand to her forehead and pulled a white ball out. (I decided to just use the song. This is a deleted song from Frozen called We Know Better.)It grew and a scene unfolded. It was a baby, Mazly by the looks of it and Raven standing by her crib. When she started singing, it was a little girl's voice, but had the potential to be amazing.

   "Hello little baby. You're a princess just like me. Bet you're thinking maybe, that's a pretty cool thing to be. But soon you'll see that everyone, expects a lot from you. They say, that there are things, a princess should and shouldn't do." Mazly cooed. "But you and me, we, we know better." She had the look that scared Beastboy in her eye, even at the age of three it scared him. The scene changed to the two girls sitting facing each other. The were clapping and snapping the beat Raven just had. "One two three together, clap together, snap together, you and me together, knees together, freeze together, up or down together, princess crown together, always be together, you and me." They changed this one more time but faster, then Raven started singing. "They say a princess, is full of charm and grace." As she sang this she fell down. "They say she always, knows her place. They say a princess, wears pink and frilly clothes." She was wearing a frilly pink dress crossing hey eyes and sticking her tongue out, making Mazly laugh. "They say she never laughs, and snorts milk, out her nose." It showed a previous memory of that happening and Mazly and her laughing even harder about it. "They say she's calm, they say she's kind, they say she never speaks her mind, or freezes nanny's big behind!" It showed an old woman trying to get out of a chair, obviously stuck to it. "But you and me, we, we know better." They sang together. You could hear the many scream 'You girls are on so much trouble when I tell your father!'. Arella stopped it for a moment.

   "This was before she knew she was half demon." Them she let it play, showing Mazly running and Raven flying beside her. "How come you can do that and I can't?" Mazly asked. "I don't know. I wish you could though." Raven replied. Next scene, they were fencing. "They say a princess, is super duper sweet." Raven sang. "She doesn't fight," Mazly started. "She doesn't sweat," Raven added taking off her over shirt leaving her in a tank top, "and you never see her eat." They finished together, just as Raven burped. "They say a princess, doesn't climb and scrape her knee." Mazly sang as Raven healed her knee with her powers. "They say a princess, wouldn't freeze her tutor's tea." Her tutor took a sip just as Raven shot a spell and froze it to her tongue. "They say she's poised," Mazly pointed to a portrait of one of their ancestors. "They say she's fair." Raven said, snatching Mazly's last cookie. "She never mentions" they both saw their nanny coming down the hall and screamed "underwear!" "Or longs to see the world out there!"Mazly finished. "But you and me, we, have big ideas of our own. For the distant someday, when we're grown." They sang together. "When I'm queen" Raven sang "and I'm your right hand." Mazly sang, coming up to her right side. "You'll get to travel" Raven started "throughout the land." They both finished. Mazly took lead "I'll tell them of my sister, and the magic things she can do." Raven blushed, but sang anyway "We'll take care of our people, and they will love" "me and you, no one can tell us, what a princess should be, as long as we're together, you and me!" They finished together.

   The Titans looked like they had just seen the cutest thing in the world. Then the dreaded question came up.

   "What happened to Mazly?"