You're not a monster

Okay, I'm probably going to use some sings from Frozen in this just because it goes with the story. The one in this chapter is Frozen Heart.

_______________________________________

Raven's eyes filled with tears again. Arella pulled her input a hug again.

   "Maybe I should explain this better. Trigon's prophecy wasn't the only one. Since Raven is meant to be queen and she's half demon, another prophecy was made. It already happened, but it was an awful time. Actually, she was sent to this dimension at the very end of it. Azarath time is faster, so when she came here she was ten years younger. If any of you were to go to Azarath you would be ten years older. Azarath is also very cold, so she controlled ice better than anything. But, I have a memory of watching the ice harvesters singing their song, and it's about what happened. It was the prophecy." She pulled another orb out and another scene unfolded. Hundreds of men were cutting through the ice. Then they started the song.

   "Born of cold and winter and mountain rain combining, this icy force, both foul and fair, has a frozen heart worth mining. So cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love, and strike for fear. See the beauty, sharp and sheer. Split the ice apart, and break the frozen heart. Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! Hup! Ho! Watch your step! Let it go! Beautiful! Powerful! Dangerous! Cold! Ice has a magic, can't be controlled. Stronger than one," one man sang, "stronger than ten," more sang with him, "stronger than a hundred men! Ha!" All sang together. "Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining, this icy force, both foul and fair, has a frozen heart worth mining. Cut through the heart, cold and clear. Strike for love, and strike for fear. There's beauty and there's danger here. Split the ice apart. Beware the frozen heart."

   "That was about Raven? It sounded like they were talking about ice to me." Cyborg said. Beastboy surprised all off then, except Arella and Raven, by what he said next.

   "Of course it was Raven. You didn't hear the clues? 'This icy force both foul and fair has a frozen heart worth mining.' That's Raven right there. 'See the beauty sharp and sheer.' Raven. 'Beautiful, powerful, dangerous, cold, ice has a magic can't be controlled.' Raven and her powers. 'Stronger than one, stronger than ten, stronger than a hundred men.' 'There's beauty and there's danger here.' Raven's beautiful, but dangerous. 'Beware the frozen heart.' Make sure you're on her good side, or she well do some serious damage." Raven hid her blushing face in her mother's shoulder.

   "But what about 'Strike for love and strike for fear'?" Robin asked. This made Raven cry harder.

   "She didn't deserve that. I'm am awful, evil monster!" The Titans looked shocked at her out outburst.

   "You're not a monster." Beastboy said quietly. Arella shook her head, adding quietly.

   "Just let her. It helps get her together most of the time." Raven continued saying how she was evil. After a minute she composed herself.

   "I'm okay." Her voice was hoarse from crying and screaming. Arella nodded and turned to the Titans.

   "Mazly's dead." Raven started sobbing again. Arella pulled her to herself again.

   "Okay, I understand grief, but this is crazy! Why is Raven crying so much?" Beastboy voices what they were thinking.

   "Because Raven killed her."