A talk between two titans

I should probably put the Titans ages. So, Robin is 22, Starfire is 22, Beastboy is 20, Raven is 19, and Cyborg is 24.

______________________________________Beastboy sat on his rock the next day. It was the rock he sat on after the beast incident and every time Terra did something. Now he was over her. But today he was thinking about what happened with Arella. The Titans, except Raven, thought he didn't think much. But he was actually just as smart as Raven. Sometimes, when the others weren't around, they would sit and talk about any and everything. He was so lost in thought he didn't notice Robin come up behind him.

   "Hey BB. Watcha thinking about?"

   "Nothing."

   "You're thinking about something. Care to tell me?"

   "This isn't anything you need to worry about, Rob.  It won't harm the team. You can stop playing leader."

   "Then tell me as a friend."

   "You're not gonna give up, are you?"

   "Nope."

   "Fine. I was just thinking about what Arella told us. It's funny, I always thought Raven wasn't telling us everything. We knew the gist of her heritage, but we didn't know the most important part. I'm not mad at her though. Just confused. Star told us she was a princess."

   "Well,Raven came to earth to escape her heritage. She didn't want to be remembered as the half demon Azarathian Princess who killed her own sister. It's understandable."

   "Yeah, you're right. It's hard to believe she had a sister. It explains why she's so compassionate though."

   "Yeah. And why she protects us so much. She doesn't want to lose more family."

   "Thanks for talking to me Robin."

   "No prob. Come on. Cyborg's about to make an all meat dinner."

   "Nu uh! Not on my watch!"