A mother's depart

Raven was givingStella Arella a hug that rivaled Starfire's. Arella looked into her eyes.

   "Metrion, you have to remember, I can visit you anytime, but the people of Azarath need me." Raven nodded and pulled away.

   "I love you Metrion."

   "Love you too Arella." She stepped into the portal, and was gone. Raven smiled.

   "Well, you guys meet my mom. How was it?"

   "Interesting."

   "Glorious!"

   "Cool."

   "Awesome!!" (They answered Robin, Starfire, Cyborg, then Beastboy.) Raven smiled wider.

   "I finally got to talk to Arella. Last time I did, I was trying to convince her and Azar I wasn't a murderer. But, it's good to know she doesn't think I am." They spent the rest of the day just talking.

Later that night, Raven just got done with her meditation when she heard a knock at the door. She went to open it. There stupid a very nervous Beastboy.

   "Um, hey Rae. I was wondering, would you like to go on a date?"

   "No." His ears dropped in disappointment.

   "Oh, oka-"

   "I'd love to."

   "Wait, what?!"

   "You asked if I'd like to go on a date with you. I don't. I'd love to go on a date with you." His smile came back at full force, pulling a small one out of Raven.

   "Awesome! Meet me in the common room tomorrow at 8:00! I gotta rub this in Cyborg's face! Woo!!!" Later that night, you could hear Cyborg and Beastboy talking excitedly. And hear a grumbling Cyborg about losing twenty bucks.