Hickey Prank - Dacre

Putting the finishing touches of makeup on you neck, a sly smirk found its way on your face as you viewed the final work in the mirror. This plan was devious but hilarious, and would be the cherry on top of the prank war that had been going on for more than a week now. It had started with minor pranks and escaladed day by day. Yesterday, Dacre has slipped hair dye in your shampoo so now, not only was your hair clean, but also an unbearably bright cherry red. 

Facetiming your best friend, he answered the phone with a gasp. 

"Girl, you freak," he started laughing, his eyes zeroed in on the skin on your neck with bruised makeup on. 

You giggled and couldn't help your cheeks from turning on red even though it was a fake hickey. 

"It's fake," you laughed, "I'm pranking Dacre when he gets back from the grocery store." 

"You're the worst; he's going to freak out completely. Good for you, sister," he smiled, tilting the phone up for you to say hi to his boyfriend. 

"Hey, Tony! What do you think?" you tilted your neck back more to see the masterpiece that had taken you more than half an hour. 

"It looks so real, you bitch. That's amazing," Tony started laughing too. 

"I have to go! I'll call with updates, bye," you rushed out after you heard the key to the front door opening. 

"Hey, babe," he yelled, the sound of rustling bags from the store sounding through the apartment. 

You sauntered into the kitchen, filling yourself up with fake confidence in order to really sell the prank. 

"Hey, baby," you leaned up and kissed him on the cheek before grabbing a full bag of groceries to start putting them away. 

Making sure to keep the "hickey" on the side he could see, you started putting the dry products in the cabinet. Keeping an eye on him out of the side of your vision, you continued putting away the groceries, tilting your neck further back so he could definitely see. 

The rustling of bags continued for a few more minutes before they dropped abruptly. 

"What the hell is that?" he asked, his accent thicker than ever. You could feel the heat of him close to you, his breath on your cheek as he examined your neck. 

Pretending you didn't know it was there, you covered it poorly with your hand. 

"What are you talking about?" you lied, still continuing to slowly put the groceries away. 

"Your neck, y/n!" he moved your hand over, his eyes zeroed in on your neck. 

"Oh, I totally burned myself straightening my hair this morning," you said, your naturally straight hair flowing down your back like normal. 

Dacre grabbed your shoulders, turning you around, his eyes ablaze. One of his hands softly touched the side of your neck, his thumb rubbing gently over the "hickey." 

"Why?" he asked, his voice low and gravely. 

Knowing that you got him in the moment was good enough for you, but you didn't want to hurt him. 

"It's just a joke," you smiled, trying to soothe the tension a bit and to let him know it was a prank. You rubbed harshly on your neck, causing the makeup to rub off and show the fakeness of it all. 

His eyes were still lit up, a fierce side of Dacre you rarely saw off the screen. 

"Dacre? It was a prank," you said, your smile slowly diminishing.

His hands slipped under your arms, lifting you up to sit on the counter. You let out a gasp of shock as he slipped between your legs, both of your chests connected. 

"It's a prank?" he asked , his hands on your waist. "Oh, is it?" 

His lips connected to the other side of your neck, gently kissing from your jawline to your collarbone. Your fingers instinctively tangled in his hair, as you pulled him closer with your legs that were wrapped around his hips. 

Suddenly, he started sucking, his teeth scraping your skin slightly. Moaning, you tugged as his hair in pain and pleasure. Your breathing came out in puffs as you moaned out his name in pure ecstasy. 

Pulling back, he blew on the sensitive skin before pecking your lips harshly. 

"Now you have a real one," he smirked, his lips slightly swollen. Rolling your eyes, he picked you up off the counter and carried you to the bedroom. 

--------------------------------------

UuuuuUuUuUUhh hi, I didn't notice the amount of requests that had built up so I'm going to try and catch up on those so that's my bad. 

But anyways! Happy Sunday, I hope everyone has a good upcoming week. Stay safe. x