Billy x Reader - Polaroid

Requested

Trigger warnings: sex, strong language, breeding kink

There hadn't been a single day in the three years you had been dating Billy that he didn't drive you crazy

There hadn't been a single day in the three years you had been dating Billy that he didn't drive you crazy. Whether it was his smart mouth or lips driving you to the brink of insanity, he was consistently making you want to pull your hair out. Today wasn't any different.

Huffing as you walked over to his house, your steps stomped as you threw his front door open. It was an hour past when he was supposed to pick you up for your date night. Thinking the worst, you flew up the stairs to his room before stopping with your hand on the doorknob. Listening carefully, you tried to hear if someone else was in the room with him. The only think you could hear for a moment was the thumping of your chest as you waited, your ear pressed against the wood.

Finally, a noise sounded- a deep and soft moan. Releasing a breath you hadn't realized you had been holding, you felt the world crumbling around you. Everyone had warned you about him. That he would break your heart and leave you before you could even find the words. Turns out, they had been right.

Twisting the knob slowly, you creaked open the door to peak at who he was with. To see who he would ruin a three year long and mostly healthy relationship with. Taking one more breath before peaking in, the smell of sex flooded your nose. Willing your eyes to open, your breathing completely stopped at the view.

Billy laid in the middle of his bed, naked. His hand pumped his dick up and down rhythmically, slow and steady. His other hand held up a picture, his eyes only opening to look at the photo and quicken his pace. You lost track of how long you watched him, completely enthralled with the view. Billy's chiseled abs flexed as he worked himself, his dick only growing in size. His chest glistened with sweat as continued.

Feeling yourself grow hot, you ached to feel his touch. He knew your body like no one else, and knew exactly what to do to work you up completely and how to unravel you. He undressed you like a present on his birthday, ready to open up his toy and play. Your hand traveled lower, your body buzzing with need.

"Y/N," he moaned, his fist pumping faster. With the sound of your name, you felt your body propel forward, moving you to his bed. Without saying a word, you crawled up, your nails grazing his thighs.

He sat the picture down beside him, pulling you up to him. Without hesitation, Billy grabbed the back of your neck, pulling you closer until your lips collided. Moving your lips together, you felt his hardness against your stomach, making you moan into the kiss. He grabbed your thighs, pushing them onto either side of him. His erection now rubbed against your opening, only covered by a thin sink material. The dress you had planned on wearing on the date was now bunched to your waist.

His skillful hands reached down, moving your fabric of your panties to the side, not even bothering to stop long enough to take them completely off. The tip of his dick teased your opening, making you moan out again as you pushed against his chest to put yourself in a sitting position.

"I want you to ride me," he grunted out, your hips instinctively rolling against him.

"What do you say, pretty boy?" you teased, a smirk on your lips. He knew you wanted him just as bad as he wanted you, but why not have a little fun first?

"Please," he moaned out as you rolled your hips again. Leaning down, you peppered kisses along his chest, leaving marks here and there as you worked your way up his jaw and to his ear. Biting his ear lobe softly, you smiled when goosebumps spread across his bare body.

"That's a good boy," you whispered, lingering by his ear for a moment before pushing your hips down in one solid movement to take him completely. You both moaned in unison, his thick penis filling you to the brim.

Bouncing against him, you felt your slickness becoming wetter and wetter as your sweaty skin smacked against each other. As you rode him, his worked to move the straps off your shoulders, your breasts becoming bare to him. He nipped at them as you rode, your senses becoming overloaded as you kept your pace.

"I want to come in you," he moaned out, his large hands spanning your ass as he held you against him. "Please," he followed quickly.

"Because you asked so nicely," you tried to tease but as he bucked his hips up, all words lost as your mind reeled at the sensation.

"Just like that, Y/N," he grunted, now moving his hips up to match your pace. Unable to wait for him, you tightened around him as your vision became white. If heaven was on his dick, you would have happily died in that moment.

As you rode out your high, you felt him release into you, his seed shooting into you. Moaning at the sensation of being filled with him, you felt as if you could go all over again.

When your vision returned, you rolled off of Billy, his cum leaking out of you slowly. As you laid there, you felt something stabbing at that back of your bare thigh. Reaching under you, you pulled out a polaroid picture, the one Billy had been holding when you entered his room. Turning it over, you felt a blush spread across your face as you looked at yourself in the picture. It had been a gift for your second anniversary together- a picture of you, your lips wrapped around his cock. He had been jerking off to a picture of you.

Moving so your head laid across his chest, you felt his fingers run through your hair. Even though you had missed date night, you couldn't have imagined a better night with the man you loved.

---------------------------------------------

Hello, lovelies! This was the winner of the comments from the previous imagine. Hope you all enjoyed!

As always, thank you for reading! x (also, the dress is white and gold and I'll die on this hill)

Up next: Billy x Reader (he protects her)