𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙

"FOR THE LAST TIME, MIJO, GHOST ARE NOT REAL." The woman explained as a scoff escaped Reggie lips.

"Typical adults," he muttered and turned to look at his friends "Do your remember when we were kids, and they never believed what we said?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's just a you thing." Alex replied as Roxy giggled lightly, she laid on the couch with her head in Alex's lap and her legs on top of Luke's.

"My dad never believed what I said, that's why I sneaked when he was blackout drunk in the couch. And that's also the reason I would be late half the time for practice." Roxy told them as they all silently listened.

"I was pretty trustworthy." Alex shrugged "Great kid, good grades-"

"And you were which makes you 10x better." Roxy cut him off as he smiled lightly.

"Thanks."

"Shouldn't we be more worried about Julie instead of who was a better kid?" Luke strictly said "Her dad just busted her, okay, he's probably making her quit the band."

"Well, there's not much we can do about that now, but.." Reggie trailed off as his eyes landed on Carlos, "We can still help Carlos. Adults not believing children ends tonight." Reggie mumbled "Show time." He turned off the lap beside him.

A gasp left the aunts lips as she looked up tot stare suspiciously at the lamp. A smirk only grew onto Carlos features "Ghost aren't real, huh? How do you explain that?"

"Light bulbs burn out all the time, Carlos."

"Ooh! Wrong answer, tía." Reggie laughed as he walked over to the curtains "Explain this." He opened and closed them quickly, the band mates stared at him with disappointments while Roxy giggled in approval.

She felt a suddenly stinging on her forehead as she looked up to she a strict look on Alex's face. "Don't encourage him!" He muttered.

"What, it's funny."

"Maybe it's my mom!" Carlos cheerfully said as he stared at the flickering curtains "She knows I haven't been replacing the toilet paper."

"Your mama would never scare us, this is the work of a demon!" The sudden flickering stopped as Reggie looked towards the aunt with a hurt expression.

"Hey, words hurt."

"Wait, I gotta get this on video." Carlos quickly pointed his tablet towards the living room as Reggie reached for a white sheet.

"Time for an old classic." He mumbled and pulled it over his head, while the aunt panicked Carlos grinned from ear to ear. But she quickly pulled his out the room and ran off somewhere as Roxy and Reggie snickered.

"That was awesome." She lifted her jeans for a high-five but Alex slapped it away.

"Do you have any idea what you've just done?" Alex crossed his arms as both bandmates stared at Reggie angrily, Roxy lifted her hand and threw him a thumbs up.

"Yeah, I do, I've defended every kid who's never been believed. Some might say I'm a superhero." He shrugged carelessly but his eyes widened after a few moments. "We should probably hide before Julie finds out."

He ran off the couch quickly as Roxy rolled off the couch and fell onto the floor, she got up quickly and ran after Reggie leaving the 2 by themselves. But quick footsore behind her signaled that they had also followed her.

"Hands up if you're with me, I got a spark in me, hands up if you're with me." The 3 harmonized together as Ray cooked something in the kitchen.