Freddie Mercury

The air was thin as I slowly walked home, work bag flung over my shoulder. My dad at work was hard but my amazing fiancé would cheer me up, I just knew it. As I reached the house Delilah was at my ankles before I had even opened the door. When I did open the door I could hear some shouting followed by meowing.

"Fred" I called

Freddie didn't respond as he kept shouting at the car. When I entered it turned out to be Tiffany.

"Don't eat the last of Mikos food" Freddie scolded

"Fred?" I asked

My eyes landed on Freddies attire. It was...striking that is for sure. He wore his white bath robe with a Royal cape draped over his shoulders and cascading down to the floor. A matched crown sat perfectly upon his head and he clutched a banana in his hand. His feet were bare as he lent over the cat.

"Oh hello darling" Freddie came over to kiss me

"What are you wearing?"

"It's for the new tour. You like?"

"It's striking but brings out the version of you I know and love" I tried to be as honest as possible

Me and Freddie learnt to be honest around each other, that's what we loved.

"I knew you'd like it. The guys did" Freddie lead me to the sofa

"So what have you been up to today?"

"Sharon came to visit. Phoebe popped round with shopping. Listened to Mrs Bowie's latest album and re watched Mrs Bowie's and Mrs Jaggers Dancing in the street video"

Freddie always gave his friends drag names. Sharon was Elton John, Phoebe Peter Freestone, Mrs Bowie David Bowie and Mrs Jagger Mick Jagger. It was fun to hear Freddie talk about them using the drag names, it was entertaining.

"I'm glad you had a good day"

"What's the matter my little angel?" Freddie asked placing his hand on my knee

"I got fired" I replied

"Those bastards. Why would anyone want to fire you" Freddie moaned making over the top hand actions

"Fred its fine. I've got the job working for you guys"

Freddie lept at me, kissing me over and over. I tried pushing him off me but it didnt work. The crown ended up at the other side of the room and hte robe was just in the middle of the floor.

"Fred you dont want to ruin youre outfit"

Freddie finaly stopped as the front door opened. Then Roger came striding in a little pleased with himself.

"Whats gotten into you?" Freddie asked clambering back onto the sofa

"I got a new car" Roger replied seeming chuffed

Me and Freddie just looked to each other before back at Roger.

"What make is it?"

"Aston Martin DB Vantage"

I let out a whistle at how good the car is. Roger walked over to the window to have a look at his car. Me and Freddie followed and looked out at the white car before us.

"Its impressive Rog"

"I know, and no one apart from me is allowed to drive it" Roger replied

"We will see about that" Freddie said before running to the door

"No you dont Mercury" Roger shouted running after Freddie "You dont even know how to drive"

I followed the two to see Freddie trying to get into the car.

"That is by far enough"

And then Freddie got into the car. Roger lept at him and pinned him to the seat. I just watched and laughed. It was so fun to have Fredie as a boyfriend. We lways have a laugh and Freddie never fails to entertain me.