John Lennon

I've always hated dresses and always will. They are just so uncomfortable but I have to wear them. My sister dragged me to a party and forced me into a dress for it. She wouldn't let me wear anything else to I gave in and wore a pale pink, almost salmon, dress. I didn't actually know the guy whose party it was, my sister knew his daughter. All I knew about him was he was a dentist, one of his clients was George Harrison. I sat in the corner of the room alone and bored. Someone joined me but I didn't turn to see who they were.

"You okay, you seem a little alone?" His Liverpool accent sent a shiver down my spine

"Yeah" I replied not realising who the person was that was speaking to me

Then I realised. I glanced at them before back at the opposite wall. I wasn't sure if I saw who I thought I saw so I took another look at him. It was, it was John Lennon of The Beatles. A big grin was plastered on his perfect face. His dark mop top almost came over his eyes, making him more blind.

"Me mate George is over there" John said gesturing to George Harrison who was on the dance floor giving it his best moves

George just looks like a beached whale trying to get back to the water while someone was playing Johnny B Goode to motivate him. I then looked back to John who was clearly thinking the same as me.

"He can't dance poor thing" John added finally looking back at me

His deep brown doe eyes looked deeply into my  ice blue ones.

"You have a stray strand of hair" he said putting a piece of hair behind my ear

"Thanks" I muttered blushing slightly

As the music stopped someone stumbled over, breaking our moment. It was George. He was out of breath and looking for a sit down.

"Take me chair Georgie I'll find another" John said standing up

George happily took the chair as John grabbed another one.

"So what's you're name?" George asked me

"Alice" I replied sitting backwards on my chair

John noticed how I sat but didn't say anything, I was glad about it. I chatted to the two all night until the dinner came. We got split up as my sister insisted I sat with her and her friends. She was older then me by three years but I was sixteen.

After the dinner we were all offered coffee. As I don't drink coffee I turned it down and didn't have anything. I noticed my sister did the same which I later thought was a good idea. I found George and John after the coffees and the two had lost it. It took me a few seconds to realise something was in the coffees. The two had gone loopy and were hallucinating. I began to panic, what would I do?

"Whales can fly through walls" John said stumbling about

"Ghost whales" George added

Clearly they were seeing the same things as I tried to get them from the building. But they insisted on going to a night club.

I told my sister where we were going as she tried to gather up her friends. When we got there we had to take a lift to the second floor.

"FIRE" the two were screaming while pointing to a red light

The two wouldn't stop as I knew there wasn't a fire. I began to find it entertaining to watch them. When the lift got to the fight floor the two stumbled out. Then I realised they had been drugged with LSD.

"The lights are black and white" George said walking towards the dance floor

He tripped over the steps to get onto the dance floor.

"How did I fall over? There was no stairs to fall over" George asked

"George you have wings" John added

George clambered up and looked over his shoulder.

"Oh yeah" he said

He began running around the room jumping trying to fly. Eventually he clambered onto the DJ desk and jumped off. He face planted the floor as John tried running over. He smashed strait into a pole cartoon style. I shook my head as I rushed over. I grabbed John followed by George and headed for the lift. As we got in John began talking into thin air to someone.

"Who you talking to?" I asked

"Leonardo Da Vinci" John replied "He's stood right there" John gestured into this air

George then joined in. I pulled them from the lift and towards the car we came in. George insisted on driving so let him. We only went about 18 miles an hour, 19 if we were lucky. I laughed the entire way home. When we got to George's house I was that tired I stayed with them. I shared a room with John that night

"Oh, It's began to fade" John said laying in bed

I tried to keep my distance from him but I became cold. I moved over so I was closer to him.

"I was cold" I muttered keeping close

He wrapped his arms around me and gently kissed my lips. He then kissed my forehead before we fell asleep.