five

Ophelia POV
Season 1 episode four.

"Okay , I think I have a girl."Hayley says smiling. We heard knocking on the door as agnes was here.

We we're sitting at the couch as Agnes was wanting something.

"I told you, Agnes,I feel great."Hayley says. "I'm gonna go."I said as I went upstairs I change into an white shirt and shorts as Agnes was knocking on the door.

"Theirs a doctor for in Houma , in the woods. To check how the babies are doing since we already found out it's a boy and an girl the witch Lana will be with you, I'll be with Hayley."Agnes told me I saw Lana she smiled at me.

"Okay."I smiled.

+

At Houma.

"Your babies heart rate is perfect I hear both of their hearts."She says. I smiled.

"I knew it their strong like her mom."I told her as I gotten up. "That's a unique birthmark."she says their something up with her.

"We're pretty much down her, right?"I said her rudely I heard my phone vibrate it was Hayley saying 'leave the place it's dangerous their tricking us I'm gonna go find Klaus and Rebekah!'

Oh shit.

"Your blood pressures a bit high I've got something for it."she smiles. 'Okay, I knew Lana was suspicious hurry!' I put my phone in my pocket. I heard a wolf howling. I check to see it was the same one.

"Uh,you know, I'm actually not that good with pills"I lied to her. "Well, me neither truth to be told"she says I heard the door opened crap. I saw her coming by with an needle. I gabbed her arm and hitting her with my head as I put the needle medicine inside of her system as she knocks out. I ran as I locked and closed the door I opened the window and ran.

I saw hunters coming by I grabbed stick stabbing one of them  as I left running using my wolf abilities cracking the person neck. I grabbed the run hitting them and stabbing them.

"You witch or vampire bitches ever try hurting my baby I'll kill you."I said hitting him with a gun. My eyes turn yellow as one of them come by Rebekah snaps it's neck Hayley was there right behind her.

"I have to say I'm impressed."Rebekah chuckled. "How you guys find me?"

"Your text got me half way, they trick us great."Hayley says as she chuckles "vamp hearing the rest."Rebekah chuckles

"Who are they?"Hayley says. "Witches, warlocks whatever."I said to them.

"There more of them run both of you!"Rebekah says. Me and Hayley ran. "If I had a follow for every mess my family gotten me too."Rebekah says as me and Hayley we're running for our lives, we heard Rebekah grunt she was stabbed in the heart like twice.

"Rebekah!"Hayley yells. "Rebekah!oh my gosh."I said as Me and Hayley stopped me and Hayley we're stabbed in the arrow by our chest.

+

I was loss with Hayley and Rebekah I was in woods alone.

Hayley POV

I was kinda running for my live as I was looking for Ophelia and Rebekah.

"Ophelia!"I shouted for her there was sign I went where Ophelia was almost killed I saw Klaus and Rebekah.

"Hayley , what happened? Tell me what happened? Where's Ophelia?"Klaus says he went forward to me.

"I don't know I loss her when I woken up she was wasn't there."Hayley tells him. "What if she dies and the twins."Rebekah says worried.

"You've completely healed there's not a scratch on you."he says to me. "We need to find Ophelia."Hayley said.

"You need to go home first, if she dies and my two children I'll kill all the witches who's the witch who took her? And also yours."Klaus says her.

"Her name was Lana mine was Agnes."Hayley says hurt. "It's one of the perks of being a werewolf , remember?"Hayley said.

"No, not that fast."

"It's your child that she's carrying it healed her."Rebekah says. "We need to find Ophelia." Klaus says.

"What if she's dead and your two twins , Nik."Rebekah said. "She's not and also my children I'll kill Agnes and Lana , let's go home and take Hayley."Klaus says. He puts Hayley in the car as we saw Ophelia standing there.

+

OPHELIA POV

"Ophelia, are you okay love?"Klaus says walking towards me. "Are you okay and your twins?"Rebekah says I nodded.

"I don't feel good I wanna sleep, please take me home."I told him. "There's no starch on you the twins have healed you."Klaus says as he picked me up he took me at home.