FEARLESS.

FEARLESS

"IM NOT SURE WHAT THIS MUGGLE CHARACTER YOU'RE SPEAKING OF, BUT I KNOW YOU'RE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME."

SYNOPSIS

IN WHICH, Ivy Campbell isn't afraid of anything and death isn't short of it.

IVY KNEW ever since she was little that people viewed her differently. Well, they viewed her family differently. She couldn't help that she came from a poor background. But she hated the looks she used to receive in school in the most. Ivy knew that she would be targeted her whole life if she didn't try to put on some sort of facade. So, she got creative. Making silks out of bedsheets. Using raspberries that her mother gardened as lipgloss. You name it, she could make something out of it. Just because she was materialistic, that didn't mean there was a solution for everything. So, when boys and girls in her class began to bring nice lunches and meals to class. Ivy felt left out with her one apple and flask of water. And desperate times called for desperate needs.

IVY FELT AS IF stealing was in her blood, she believed that since the first time she tried. Ivy walked past a little old lady selling candies in her local marketplace. Ivy was only eight at times and those candies seemed like the only thing that mattered. One fake tantrum later and she was walking home with five lolis and no ounce of regret. Then she turned 18, she wanted more. Nothing could satisfy the girl — jewelry, clothing, and makeup — it didn't make her fulfilled like it usually had. She wanted more. No, she needed it.

IVY ACCIDENTALLY finds the whole Wizarding World by returning a book she stole from William's Bookstore. After working her way around the old mans mind, she roamed around the tiny village. While wandering she found a dark path that followed towards a forbidden path her mother always said was too dangerous. How could she resist looking through a shop or two? With many goodies in her pockets, she headed into one last shop. Borgin and Burke's. A funny little shop with an attractive man sitting behind the counter was almost too good. Unfortunately, Tom Riddle isn't keen on many kleptomaniacs and most definitely not muggles.

FEARLESS

Yara Shahidi as Ivy Campbell

the cast

the cast

tom riddle — PLAYED BY tom hughes
martha campbell — PLAYED BY sherri saum
xavier campbell - PLAYED BY sinqua walls
cheri withers — PLAYED BY sydney park
robert tiller — PLAYED BY nathan mitchell

DISCLAIMERS! ( READ PLEASE ! )

CONTENT WARNING —

mature themes, explicit language, violence, classism, mentions of alcohol abuse, manipulation and gaslighting behavior

COPYRIGHT

i own my OC's and the plot. i don't, however, own the harry potter franchise

AUTHORS NOTE

hello!! omfg i'm so exited for this fic, it's gonna be so much fun to write! i absolutely adore ivy and think she's such an interesting character.

this is dedicated to no one, but my self i guess. I've been wanting to write a tom riddle fanfic for a long time and i have recently gotten back into writing. so here we go!

of course, tom and ivy are both 18. ivy's school life is mentioned multiple times so i see why people get confused, but she's finished her senior year and is on summer break.

this fic is set in 1945 so I'm hoping to get everything historically accurate. this fic is set in 1945, so right after world war 2. ivy's dad has just come from home from the war, it's been about a week since he came back.