01

The Divas finished yet another performance. Well Team A had finished performing and now it was the turn for Team B. Team A which consisted of Ten, Taeyong, Kun, Jungwoo, and Winwin had just finished performing 'wannabe' by spice girls. Now Team B which consisted of Donghyuck, Renjun, Yangyang, Chenle, and Shotaro would perform 'bills, bills, bills' by Destiny's Child.

Donghyuck fixed his wig and makeup before following his fellow groupmates to the stage. He and the others stood on their spot behind the red curtains and waited for the curtains to be lifted up. His in-ear monitor counted down the beats and his heartbeat sped up as he heard the cheers from behind the curtain. 

His fierce gaze looked up as soon as the counting was done and he started the choreography to the song. His body moved on its own and hit every beat precisely. He continued dancing as the others sang their parts until his part came and he sang the lyrics perfectly. He projected certain confidence that kept the audience entertained. The way he controlled his hips, arms, legs, and moved his long red hair was unique.

The song soon ended and the red curtains were back down covering the five tired boys. However, they smiled as they heard the cheers from the other side. All five boys smiled at the staff helping and thanked them before going back into their dressing room. The dressing room was apart and hidden from everyone so no one would figure out their identity.

As soon as the five young boys entered the room, they groaned tiredly. "I can finally take these heels off", Renjun exclaimed in relief which made the other boys chuckle.

"You guys did great", Taeyong told them with a smile. He was already in his regular clothes and ready to leave, but of course, the five eldest had to wait for the five youngest.

"Taeyong is right, now you five change so we can leave", Doyoung said. He looked at the time, and left the room to make sure that everything was already put away and the audience had left.

"you don't have to tell us twice" Yangyang whispered as he took his brown wig off.

After all the boys were done and ready to leave, they made their way to the cars, since three of them could drive they would split up into three cars. Jungwoo's car: Taeyong, Ten, and Sicheng. Kun's car: Chenle, Shotaro, and Doyoung. Renjun's car: Donghyuck and Yangyang.

On the way home, they would chatter in their own cars, stop to buy food for everyone, and some of them would take naps except for the drivers. They all got home safely and with the necessities. As most of them took their stuff to their bedrooms, Doyoung prepared dinner which was fried chicken they had bought.

All of the boys threw their backpacks on their own bed and went back down to eat. At the table, they all ate the fried chicken in laughter and chatter. It was one of those nights where they had all felt good about their performances and were happy.

"I'm so glad tomorrow is Saturday", Ten exclaimed in tiredness, "I can sleep all day"

"if by the sleep you mean cathing up on your homework then yes", Kun said with a smile that made Ten roll his eyes in annoyance. It's not his fault that math was hard.

"oh and it's also grocery shopping day" Doyoung pointed out.

"and cleaning day", Taeyong added and then looked at Chenle who was Ten's roommate, "so Chenle you are in charge of making sure Ten doesn't sleep all day"

Donghyuck yawned and nodded acknowledging everything they said. "alright I'm gonna go ahead and excuse myself from this table because I'm tired", he said.

"me too", Renjun said as he followed his roommate.

"I follow" Shotaro murmured and soon they were all heading to their rooms.