14

"I like me better when I with you", Jaehyun quietly sang as he walked to his class. The girls and boys around him swooning over his handsome face and  beautiful voice, but this man only had eyes for one person.

That person being the one who lit up his world, made his days brighter and inspired him to do better because he wanted a solid future with this person. This person being Lee Taeyong.

Taeyong drove him crazy in the right ways and after five successful dates , he can say that he fell hard for Taeyong. Taeyong was perfect in every way with his nice and bubbly personality yet strong and independent ways, soft voice, cute face, and great sense of humor. He was perfect for him and maybe it was time that he made this official,  but he wanted to make it special. He needed help with ideas for sure and there was someone who could help. It was just a matter that this person said yes.

Ten sighed in frustration as he walked with Kun to their class.  Kun looked at him with a raised eyebrow and questioned his friend's demeanor, "What's up with you?"

"Johnny Suh",  Ten whispered as he stared at the floor with a perplexed expression. His mind was hurting from trying to figure out his relationship with Johnny Suh and what the older wanted from him. At first he thought that Johnny wanted a relationship but now he's just confused.

"Aren't you two dating?", Kun questioned his friend since the last thing he knew was that Ten had gone on a date with Johnny. Which he thought had gone good since Ten came back smiling like an idiot.

"That's the thing, I don't know", Ten answered with a sigh as he looked at Kun,  "Well, I'm confused because we don't have a label"

"So friends with benefits", Kangmi said out of nowhere and both flinched upon hearing her voice. They had not seen her coming or felt her close by.

"When did you get here?", Kun asked as he looked around to see where she could have popped out from. 

"As I was saying I'm just troubled about that", Ten said in hope that maybe Kangmi had some advice for him.

Kangmi got the hint and gave Ten a pat on the shoulder, "Have talked to him about it?"

"Yeah but he kind of pushed the topic away", Ten replied as he remembered the previous night and Kangmi frowned.

"That is not a good sign my friend", Kun said worriedly.

"But maybe he will...", Ten tried to excuse Johnny's behavior because he really likes the older.

Kangmi cut him off with a scowl, "Don't make excuses for him and really think of your worth Ten or else Johnny will never give you the answer you're looking for", she said. Kangmi would never let someone downgrade themselves because of man who doesn't know what they want, she already learned her lesson. 

"She has a point", Kun pointed out.

"I don't know", Ten answered lost in his thoughts.

"Just think about it", Kangmi said and then smiled at the two boys trying to cheer up the atmosphere, "anyways I came to tell you guys some tea and things I have found out about the boys I live with..."

Jungwoo sat in his usual spot at the Boba shop to study at the same time as always, 6 pm. He ordered his favorite drink and a cupcake to munch on. He opened up his textbook and decided to do his homework and then study for an upcoming test.

A few minutes after, a smiling giant showed up, ordered a drink, and sat with Jungwoo. "Hi Jungwoo!"

"Hi Lucas", Jungwoo greeted softly.