03

Another day, another school day for "the divas". All of them woke up like usual...thanks to their alarm. The high school students hurried up to eat their breakfast and leave the house since their started school at 8:20 am.

On the other hand, the college students, all woke up at different times depending on their schedule and classes. However, most of them were out by 10 am since they took morning classes because in the afternoon they had practice.

Renjun, being the only one with a driver's license,  drove himself, Donghyuck, Yangyang, Shotaro, and Chenle to buy some coffee before going to school. At school, they exited the car and walked to their classrooms.

However, the four oldest alway made sure to take Chenle to his classroom since he was a year younger than them and took different classes. Well actually they shared one class and it was music, but that was their last class and they wouldn't see Chenle until Lunch.

After dropping off Chenle, Renjun, Shotaro, and Yangyang went to their first period which was korean language class. While Donghyuck had pre-calculus which was a math class for seniors but since he was advanced he took it.

Like any other normal day, Donghyuck walked into the classroom, greeted his teacher, and sat on his desk. He took out his materials and while waiting for the teacher to start, he sat quietly thinking about his crush who happened to be someone who the whole school knew.

In a matter of seconds, the four most popular seniors entered the classroom getting everyone's attention. Those four were Lucas, Mark, Xiaojun, and Hendery who belong to the most popular fraternity of the school. Not to mention, that Lucas was the captain of the high school basketball team and Mark was the captain of the dance team.

Donghyuck sighed as he watched the four handsome men walk to their desks. However, his admiration for the four was soon interrupted by the teacher who started the class.

Taeyong walked into his "understanding humanity" class and sat in his usual spot. He took out his materials and waited for the class to start. After hours of writing notes and paying attention to the class, he listened as the professor ended the class.

"As I said at the beginning of class, we will have a partner monthly project and the partners have been chosen by me. With this project, the objective is to get to know more people and how they think. Basically, you will have to meet your partner's friends to get to see the different people there are and write a report of the experience by the end of the month. The partner's list has been posted on the door which you can see on your way out. Have a nice day and see you on Friday.", the professor said.

Taeyong frowned since he didn't remember hearing about the project, or maybe he was just daydreaming during that part. Whatever it was, now he had to look at the partner list and hope that he didn't get someone annoying. He put his materials away, walked to the door, and read through the list until he found his name. Lee Taeyong and Johnny Suh.

Taeyong was well aware of who Johnny was and had mixed feeling about the basketball player. I mean from what he knew, Johnny was nice and smart but he was also popular which was just weird for Taeyong.

Taeyong sighed and walked away only to be called by a voice. "Yo Taeyong wait up"

Taeyong looked back and saw a tall male approaching him. It was none other than Johnny Suh. "Oh hi", he greeted the taller.

"Hi there to you too, I'm guessing you saw that we are partners..?", Johnny asked nicely.

"Yeah I did", Taeyong answered akwardly.

"Great, can I have your phone number? You know so I can contact you and we can arrange meetings", Johnny said trying not to scare the smaller male away.