20

Ten sat underneath a tree as he drew away in his sketchbook, not realizing that he was drawing Johnny. However, once he realized he closed his sketchbook and put it aside with a tired sigh. The truth was that his situation with the older was slowly killing him because every day he was falling deeper for Johnny.

Yet he couldn't even assure his heart that he would end up with Johnny when he and the taller were just friends with benefits. It was also surely not healthy for him and his heart to keep seeing Johnny almost every night. Had he come to a decision to stop all of this before his heart became more broken? yes, but he couldn't just himself to end things with Johnny.

Speaking of the devil, "Hey Ten, are you okay?", Johnny asked the younger with a worried tone when he saw that Ten looked troubled.

"Yeah, I'm fine", Ten answered without looking at Johnny and just staring at his hands. "Johnny?"

"hmm", Johnny hummed in response telling Ten to continue.

"what are we?", Ten questioned with a tired tone but Johnny just stayed silent. "no answer?"

"do we really have to talk about this here?", Johnny asked with a sigh and Ten felt disappointed once again.

Ten looked at him with an upset face, "if we don't, then when? because you always avoid this question"

"Ten-"

"no", Ten stopped him firmly and continued talking remembering when Kangmi told him to not let Johnny speak over him if he really wanted an answer. "Johnny, if this won't become anything serious then I can't continue seeing you", Ten finally expressed.

"please", Johnny murmured.

Ten grabbed his stuff and stood up not looking at Johnny's pleading eyes." I guess this is a goodbye then", Ten said and walked away with tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Alright, since it's the last week of October we're doing burlesque", Taeil exclaimed as he passed out music sheets with the lyrics. However, this time each of the 'divas' received a different song.

Taeyong looked at his song and his eyes widened, "hyung, these notes are too high for me and I'm the opening song"

"yes but you'll get through it I promise", Taeil assured him and then looked at the rest. "is everyone fine with their song?"

"These notes are also high for me", Yangyang and Shotaro said at the same time as they looked at their songs with worried faces.

"Yeah I'll help you two and Taeyong out with your songs as for the rest get practicing", Taeil said and the others nodded.

Most of them got practicing right away and even stayed later than usual because the "burlesque" songs were by far one of the hardest songs to perform. However, they all noticed that Ten looked a little more down than usual but knew better than ask him about it.

The next day, Jungwoo woke up bright and early because he had promised Lucas that they could eat breakfast together. Luckily, Lucas was the one driving so all Jungwoo had to do was get nice and pretty and wait for Lucas to pick him up.

He sat in the living room as he waited for Lucas and when the younger got there, Jungwoo didn't waste any time getting inside the car because he was starving. "so where are we going?", Jungwoo questioned the younger.

"A surprise", Lucas answered with a smile because he had prepared something special. He drove towards the park and Jungwoo just stared curiously.