No place i'd rather be (gxg)

You feel her arms tighten around you pulling you into her chest as you nestle your ear to her heart and you know there is nowhere else you would rather be. As she is running her fingers down and across your back you feel her soft touch inch it's way down to your ass you feel your heartbeat somewhere it shouldn't be. You start to squirm around as Billie asks "baby girl what is wrong are you ok" in response you whisper under your breath "I'd be ok if you were in me". Your thighs tighten together your red lace thongs flood. She saw your blush running across your cheeks and that smirk on your face and as soon as you know she slammed you on your back with her heat right above yours and her thighs moving up and down as she grinds on your soft skin

Billies POV:
"Wow she is so perfectly fuckable" her tiny fingers snaked their way into the waist band of my neon shorts so I shoved my fingers in her mouth "be patient my love". She smirks at me hungrily as I slowly undress her teasing at her along the way , you can tell she wants me. Keeping that hungry smile on her face she lets secret moans out letting herself drown in euphoria.

Y/n POV:
The thought clouds my mind to interrupt my high "Would she just fuck me already" I look down as I feel the juices still pouring out of me waiting for her. I reach down to collect some of my flavor on my fingers I dangle it in-front of her face for her to slurp it off; as she does her look changes from cocky to needy.

Billies POV: She is so bothered it funny I love torturing her fine ass. As I run my tongue along her taste dripping off her fingers I finally give in and slide my pants down revealing my black thong with a wet puddle sitting in it. I let my high take over as I slide my thighs along her legs letting her feel my heart beat I let whimpers fall out of my mouth spilling onto her causing her to do the same she needs my body, I need hers too. I latch my lips around her smooth anime titties and begin to flick her nipple with my tongue  still sliding my hips song hers she arches her back and lets my name breathily slip out of her juicy lips. As soon as I hear that I immediately snap and scream"HEY I DIDNT SAY YOU COULD MAKE ANY FUCKING NOISE, NOW WHAT IS MY FUCKING NAME YOU DIRTY WHORE"

Y/nPOV:
I squeeze my thighs to put the feeling somewhat to ease and let myself moan just to upset her even more. I manage to slip "dad-dad-y" out of my mouth.

Billie: "LOUDER BITCH" I thrust my hips forward filling her tight pussy with all 10 inches and watch as she screams with pleasure "DADDY OH FUCK". Her back flys up into the air and her hands tug at the bed sheets desperate for someplace to grip. I see her toes curl and I slam it in  ten times harder. I start pounding her soaked cunt as I place my thumb on her beating clit and begin to circle it with the other hand pulling at the soft skin and swirling her nipple. I feel look at her toes curling and her moans getting louder just as she lets out a scream so I stop and whip her leaving a patterned red mark on her juicy thigh. I look down to find her heaving as her pussy throbs I quickly search for the ropes and forcefully grab her legs to tie up and her hands down. I lower my gaze down to admire her dripping cunt throbbing so hard desperate to cum, I grab the vibe and short spit onto it and rammed it inside her, I picked up my phone to start controlling her. I watch her stomach heave up and down as her beautiful tits bounce, her back arches and she throws her head back begging me to stop as she squirts all over me. "YOU DIRTY SLUT DID I TELL YOU THAT YOU COULD CUM". I grabbed my whip and lashed her dripping kitty to make her gasp. I slam the stap back into her filling her to the brim, the slap of my thighs on her ass fills the room and soaks my panties. I suddenly stop and leave her waiting to cum, she looks so stupid there all tied up and vulnerable I just want to fuck her all day. I go to prepare dinner leaving her there dropping and still shaking.

//////time skip🤨 30 minutes

I creep back into the room to see her still desperate, I slowly place myself between her legs and get a closer view of her dripping self a place my mouth onto her and sneak two fingers in. I begin lapping my tounge on her clit as the moans build up again, her walls tight around me and as soon as I know it I'm tasting her sweetness. I finish licking her up and carry her still shaking bridal style to a dinner I prepared.