Cheater

Requested by @anotherbilliestan223///////

Madiiiii🥵:hey bitch Bryce invited me to a party your coming with I'll pick you up at 8:00 be ready

Y/n:ok bae see you then💕

//////time skip🤪
Y/n POV:
We pull up to the party in her white jeep looking like total sluts, I look around and everybody is already drunk. I hop out and slowly strut into the back yard as my heart drops I see my boyfriend with Kora on his lap making out with her. I immediately storm inside and grab a bunch of shots, i don't even know what they are but I don't care. I slam myself down on the couch and start pouring them down my throat, a gorgeous girl sits next to me taking the shot from my hand. I immediately snatch it back and scoff at her getting up to walk away "babygirl wait" she says as she slides two fingers into my skirt pulling me back with a smirk. I plop back down on the couch still annoyed as she grabs my face and pulls me into a thirsty kiss, surprised i just take it for a minute before I realize what is happening. Despite never being with a girl I leaned back into it, as soon as I did that she grabbed my ass and pulled me on top of her leaving me straddling her thick thighs.

Billies POV:
I run my hands down all her curves to her thighs squeezing at her silky skin on the way. I pull away staring at her gorgeous face, I place my hands on her ass and jump up to carry her to a bedroom. Slamming her onto the sheets i hungrily tear off her clothes and take a minute to run my eyes along her Lacey curves, while biting and licking at her thighs I massage her over her lace thongs. Feeling my touch she arches her back and just mutters please. As soon as I hear that I run my tounge through her folds her whimpers are so cute. I let her whimpers ring through the air for a while and as I feel her walls squeezing around my tongue and when she runs her fingers through my green roots and pulls I know she is about to release I hastily rap my lips around her nipples. As I swirl around them I feel her growing under my pressure, she lets her head hang back and let's breathy moans spill out. I stand up to run my eyes along my quivering shaky work brushing my fingers softly along her throbbing pussy. Her legs tighten and she throws her head back to whine when I see that I shove two fingers in her and begin to pump, I slam my hands onto her thigh to hold her throbbing vibrating body down as I continue to pound her. Abruptly ripping my fingers out of her and cleaning them up with my mouth I throw a rip of paper next to her and go back to join the party. Just as I'm walking out a stumbling boy tried to walk in " imma bouta make a bitch scream stop, I'll hold that bitch down I need some right Pussy" as I'm hearing that my fists clean her and my face turns hot when he finished I finally draw my fist and knock him to the ground. I look at him on the floor cradling his face before I leave the final kick on this head to knock him out before grabbing a shot and downing it with a group.