Sneaky link (gxg)

I angerily throw the blade out of my hand onto the desk running over to jump onto my bed, I grab my phone
One new notification
Snapchat from: ✞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔢✞
I hover my finger over the blue square wondering if I should just click, I let my finger fall onto the contact and as it opened I read

✞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔢✞ | sneaky link?

Me| yeah sure r u in my town??

✞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔢✞ | yeah big ofc why do you think I would ask, I'll be skating tonight meet me at the skatepark we can skate to my house my parents arn't home

Me| I'll be there but you gotta bring prerolls ;)

✞𝔟𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔢✞| if that's what it takes to get some pussy ig I'll be sharing ;(

/////time skip

I pull up to the skatepark and run my eyes through the dark trying to find this bitch, I hear a noise behind my becoming louder I look back and as our eyes meet she lifts her hand up revealing a blunt already lit as she smirked at me. She let her hand run down my arm before reaching my hand to place the the joint at the tips of my fingers. I hop on my board and push before wrapping my lips around what I've been craving and drawing a long breath out of it, I watch the smoke fly back and behind me as into the crisp September air. I close my eyes to take in the sensation of the wind passing through each strand of hair and my sleeves flapping softly, before I can open my eyes I hear a voice call to me " where you going princess this is my house" she exclaims as she hovers in-front still on her board. She wraps her large fingers around my small ones to drag me inside the house, as soon as we get in she yanks me to the kitchen while ripping my shirt off and slams my back into the cold marble counter. She unclasps my bra throwing it behind her. She pushes her face down onto my bare chest and begins to shake her head from side to side leaving a trail of purple marks I will  have to deal with later. She yanks down her pants and mine simultaneously, I see a purple strap fly out of her pants brushing at my dripping entrance. She grips my thighs lifting my legs and placing them on her shoulders, once she is done positioning me she rams all 12 inches into me. I let out a loud yelp and tell her it hurts, her reply was to start thrusting harder and faster. I try the squeeze my legs together but nonetheless she prys them open and keeps going, soon my yelps turn into moans. She firmly grabs my ass and flips me over slamming me back down onto the counter pounding harder and harder. I feel my walls tightening and my back peeling off the counter into an arch. I just blurted out "IM AB-B-BBOUT TO CUMMMNMM" as soon as I finish saying that my head jerks back and my sweetness was dripping down her thighs. She wrapped her arms around my gentle shaking body and threw me onto her bed, separating her legs she exposed her pulsing pussy to me and before I knew hers was pressed against mine. As she thrusted her hips into mine I felt our juices mixing and dripping our thighs onto the sheets. Before I could finish my thought that familiar feeling crept up on me, my head was already thrown back I could tell she was there too our screams danced through the air filling the space and driving us both to finishing. Our bodies fell limp onto the bed both of us vibrating, I felt cold hands wrap around my waist and pull me into a warm embrace she said nothing as the covers were slid over our bodies. I fell into her grasp as my eyes fluttered, I drifted to sleep inside a strangers arms.