Bottom on the low (gxg)

Bil<3: come over quick my love i have something planned for you

Me:Ill be over in 20 minutes baby im showering rn let me get dressed love you<3

Bil<3: ok baby girl love you more

I pull up to her new house in my little blue bug and excitedly run up to her green painted door . Right as I'm about to turn the handle she pulls the door open and fits our lips together "I missed you baby" she whispers in my ear running her lips down my neck and peppering sweet kisses. She wrapped her hands around my hips and places her a blind fold across my eyes and leads me quickly through her house at an exited pace. We stop and she removes her tiny hands from my face, my eyes fall upon a cute fort decorated with fairy lights and rose petals with all my favorite snacks and drinks. I pull her into a tight hug and slap her ass. "Wow baby's all this for me, you really are amazing"

Billies POV:
She seems so exited i love seeing that smile on her cute face when her perfectly freckled cheeks push up her gorgeous honey eyes and blush floods her face, nothing makes me happier.
I turn on the tv and tell her any movie you want, of course she chooses Nightmare Before Christmas her favorite movie. I look over at her while she is snuggling up in the pink blanket with our names embroidered i got her for Valentine's Day, she is the love of my life. When she is done snuggling up like a little penguin i pull her into my chest and run my fingers through her golden hair. She opens a bag of gummy worms and places half in her mouth leaving the other half for me i take it in mine, as we eat it our lips inch closer and they meet. Leaving the movie on I pull her on top of me and caress her sweet thighs as our eyes meet and seem to pull our lips together. Our tongues dance together I place my hands under her shirt on her soft curves and gently work on up to unclasp her bra. She moans into my mouth so i slam her down and slowly kiss her gorgeous body moving my way down to her thighs i leave a gentle kiss on the middle of her already wet panties and pull them down revealing her throbbing kitty. she rips down my green shorts labeled with my name and flips me down under her, I stare into her honey eyes as she give me a needy look. Instead of getting there slowly she immediately latches he mouth onto my heat making sure to avoid my clit . She runs her tongue through my folds and slowly snakes it into me she licks all around cleaning out my sweet insides i grab her hair and pull her closer breathily whispering yess baby but remember I'm daDDYYYY OHHHH WOWWW"

Your POV:
i hit her spot roughly and i continue to make her whole body turn red and vibrate. I stop right before she cums to ask her who is daddy "SAY IT NOW WHO THE FUCK IS DADDY NOW" she whispers me and i grab her cunt and tell her "I'm am daddy you are my dirty little crybaby slut got that bitch" she whimpers as i slam my tongue back into her. She lets all her juices fill my mouth with a sweet relief. I smack her cunt and scream "WHO IS YOUR DADDY", "you" she manages to slip out of her speechless mouth I rewind the movie and cuddle back into her, i still feel her shaking. I knew i was a good top but i didn't know i was that good i think to myself, feeling accomplished.