Ch.31-Irritated much??

That song is just... SOMETHING -_-

When I entered the door leading to our room, Mina immediately jumped on me.

"Did you pass?" she asked and I nodded.

"How about you?" I asked with full of concern.

Kaminari popped out of nowhere, "...NO!" they laughed as I sweatdropped.

"Who were you up against?"

"The Principal," they sulked.

'They are so harsh with this...'

"I see... well he is a hard opponent. Mentally," I said looking down.

"I don't know if that is supposed to cheer us up..." they both said in unison.

"It's up to you," I stared blankly.

They only answered with a thumbs-up sulking.

I sighed and headed for my precious little chair, but before I did.

"Bakugou! Did you pass?" he just ignored me and scoffed. I huffed and asked Midoriya instead.

"Midoriya-Kun did you two-"

"I passed," Bakugou answered, which kinda pissed me off.

I sat on my chair when I heard Aizawa -sensei's footsteps walking towards here, and everyone immediately shushed their traps then sat. After a few minutes, Aizawa-sensei entered the room.

"Failure is Failure," Aizawa-sensei said as he looked at the Happy innocent faces of Kirishima, Ashido, Kaminari, Sero, and Sato.

"We have prepared a separate lesson for you five," and their faces began to droop.

---------

"A week of training camp, huh?"

"We'll have to bring a lot with us," Midoriya said.

"I don't have bathing suits or anything... I should buy stuff," Kaminari said.

"Night vision goggles--"

"Oh, then since off tomorrow and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together?" Hagakure-san asked.

"Ooh! Good idea, Hagakure-san! I need to buy a few cute and hot tracksuits too! I heard the mall is on sale tomorrow!" I said counting my money.

They all sweatdropped at my enthusiasm.

"Hey, Bakugou, you're coming too!"

"Like I'd do something irritating,"

"Aw, c'mon Bakugou! this is once in a while!" I said stopping in front of him, not letting him through.

He looked down at me. "We can do this every time though," he raised a brow.

"Yeah, I know! But-" he cut me off.

"No." he glared.

"Ugh, fine..." not wanting to push the boy to his limits.

"Let's just eat at that (Bakugou's favorite store name) after we buy our stuffs"

"YOU B*TCH..."

OKAY I KNOW THIS IS SOO FCKING SHORT AND AGHHHH HRISHDIFHDID SORRYYYY

A/N