Ch.6-Mission

I just made up this part though...That's what your wearing and your hair in a high ponytail tied with the red ribbon Sakura gave you. And a glove you wear on your right hand.

A/N

Sarada's P.O.V

My training with One-san is half as hell, earlier she ordered me to do 50 push-ups, 100 laps around the training area, and enhancing my chakra control.

 "You need to sharpen your senses!" One-san said as she used a Smoke Bomb between us.

'Uh-oh,' I thought.

I received a punch from my left, which sends me flying to a tree. I groaned while standing back up again, and running towards her with two shurikens at my right hand and one kunai at my left, I threw the shurikens at her and as I expected, she deflected it easily without even using any weapons, and I took one step forward and jumped as fast as I can but not too high, just directly her average height and tried to cut her arm while passing by her, but to my dismay, it was just a clone. A few seconds later, treads had tied me into a tree.

"Damn it!" I cursed out while trying to escape. And now One-san is sitting beside me, not caring that I'm still tied up.

"Well... even if you didn't manage to defeat me, I'm still amazed by your skills and how you make decisions in a matter of time... " she said finally freeing me from my situation as she realized how uncomfortable it was "let's continue this training tomorrow," she said after heading outside the training area. 

"Thanks, One-san" I smiled at her.

She looked back at me with slight confusion in her face "For what?" 

"For acknowledging me..."

She was shocked for a split second but replaced it with a  warm smile "Your welcome" she smiled.

-time skip-

Sasaki's P.O.V

Sarada and I decided to have lunch at Ichiraku, we ordered two ramen and enjoyingly eating it. Once we finished we headed home.

"Sarada!" A voice called from behind.

"Cho Cho!" Sarada cheered.

When I turn around I saw Boruto, Shikadai, Inojin, Metal, Cho Cho, Mitsuki, Sumire, and Iwabe walking towards us. I smiled at their presence, as they bowed to me.

"Good Afternoon, Sasaki-san!" they said in unison.

"Good Afternoon everyone," I said as I bowed slightly.

"Hey Sarada, care to join us?" Cho Cho asked her while eating chips.

"Where are you guys going?" Sarada asked putting a hand on her hip.

"We are just exploring the village, " Sumire answered.

Sarada looked at me for permission. I smiled at her behavior.

 "Sure, but make sure to get back before nightfall." 

She hugged me for a split second before letting go "Thanks One-san, see ya!" she said as she along with her friends ran off. I sighed, making my way back home when I sensed someone approaching me, I stopped in an alleyway and see no one was there.

"What do you want?" I asked the man who was following. I looked up to see an ANBU.

"Uchiha Sasaki-san, the Hokage wished to see you," he said before disappearing.

After he disappeared I made way towards the Hokage's office to see Mom and Dad also there. When the Hokage sees me, he quickly ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.