Thor's Big Day

Enola stood across from Lady Sif on the golden steps leading to the throne. The same throne her uncle would soon sit upon. To their left stood Fandral, and to their right stood Loki. A small glimmer of sadness could be seen in his eyes, as he looked to the entrance of the throne room, awaiting his brother.
Enola let out a small sigh as they shifted on their feet, attempting not to look at the warriors in front of them. Truthfully, the worst thing about Thor becoming king was the fact that Enola would be forced to see more of his little warrior friends, who (with the exception of Fandral) all pretended as though Enola simply didn't exist. Much like they did with her father.
Applause and cheers suddenly filled the throne room, as Thor triumphantly walked among the crowd, taking in their praise as though it were oxygen.
Enola could only manage to roll their eyes as they heard the man to their left chuckle, their uncles showboating not stopping until he took a knee at the base of the throne, starring up at his father.
Silence filled the air as Odin stood, slamming his staff into the ground. Everyones gaze landed upon Thor, before Odin began to speak.

"Thor Odinson.. My heir. My firstborn."

Enola seen her father twinge at Odins words, before softly smiling down at them, pain evident on his features. They placed a comforting hand on their fathers arm, before continuing to listen to Odins speech.
Though nobody else seemed to feel it, Enola felt the tension in the room crush down upon their shoulders. If looks could kill Thor would've been long dead by now, by his own brothers hand- Though, Enola truly couldn't blame him.
They seen the way Odin always gazed upon Thor, with complete pride and admiration, it was nothing like the look he have Loki.
He looked to Thor as though he were glimmering treasure, shining brightly for all to see.
He looked to Loki as though he were fools gold, deciving everyone who dared come in contact with him.
Everyone else was lucky to be a piece of particle stone, crushed under the weight of his feet.

"Do you swear to cast aside all selfish ambition, and to pledge yourself only to the good of the realm?"

Enola seen Loki look to his brother, as though questioning it himself. But Thor didn't need a moment of contemplation, as he rasied his hammer to the heavens, an overjoyed smile still on his face.

"I swear!"

Enola took a deep breath, and tightened their hold on their fathers arm. Soon everything would change, but they weren't entirely sure if for the better.

"Then on this day, I Odin Allfather.. Proclaim you..."

A small silence filled the throne room, as all of Asgard waiting paitently for their new king to take the throne. In Odins hesitance, Enola looked to their uncle, who bore a worried look, similar to his fathers. Enola looked to Loki, worry slowly filling them, and spoke in a hushed voice.

"Father.. What's happening?"

Loki looked from Thor to his child, attempting to seem brave for them.

"I.. I don't know-"
"Frostgiants."

Several gasps were heard throughout the throne room, as Loki placed a comforting hand on his childs shoulder. Odin slammed his staff on the ground once again, awakening The Destroyer.
Though it was distant, the sounds of the Frostgiants meeting their end could still be heard in the grand room. As the roars of The Destroyer echoed through the halls, Loki looked to Fandral, who still stood beside him, and then to Enola. With a determined look, Fandral gave Loki a nod, before extending his hand to Enola, causing them to give Loki a confused look.

"My Princess, I'm going to get you to saftey-"
"What? No!"

Enola turned to face their father, using their magic to conjure up two of his own daggers.