clash of paths

-george pov-

the weekend went by fairly fast, he didn't mind though.

george walked into the doors of the school, hoping he didn't have to see that scumbag that punched him.

he waved to niki as he sat down, minx didn't say anything, she just sat at her desk staring at her phone.

as usual, the first periods went by quickly, now on to mr. philzas class, this will be interesting

"alright class! today we are going to be picking partners for frog dissection!"

"ugh, yuck" george thought.

mr philza went through the partners that he chose(he said they were randomly chosen but george had a feeling he knew something, he didn't know what though).

"alright and finally, george and clay"

george heard the quiet snickers of the boys friends sitting around him, he seemed to be uncomfy being george's partner, great.

"let's just get this over with" he thought.

-dream pov-

"alright and finally, george and clay"

"fuck" he thought

"go get em tiger" nick said in a mocking tone.

"good luck, don't catch the gay" luke added.

as he walked over he thought, "let's just get this over with"

-no one pov-

"uh hello, i'm clay"

"george"

clay sat down and sorted his stuff while mr. philza distributed materials.

"ok class, the directions should be on the first page, get to work"

"this will be awkward" they both collectively thought.

-dream pov-

mid way through the class, clay started to notice he wasn't focusing well.

"god he looks pretty" he thought.

"WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY" he panicked in his mind.

"he's not pretty he's just attractive"

"WHAT"

"WHAT"

this argument went on in his head for a little until george asked, "clay? are you paying attention?"

clay fumbled to get himself back together after his jumble of thoughts running through his head.

"oh uh yeah sorry, i spaced out"

-no one pov-

as usual, both boys days went fine from then on.

both were awaiting that friday, since it was a huge party, neither of them knew how it would change their relationship.

for george, all he was worried about was getting attacked by that bitch again.

and for clay, all he cared about was getting nudged into talking to girls by sapnap the whole time.

both of them were dreading it, but also wanted it to come.

393 words
sorry for how short this chapter is, it's 1 am, i'm tired and on vacation, i wanted to update it and give you guys something at least, i promise the next chapter will be longer. also thank you all so much for the support it's highly appreciated. ALSO WE GOT #69 IN DNF LMAO!
and as usual, get some snacks get some water, i love you have a great night/day.
and if you need anything or just wanna talk, my disc is ketchnp#0404