movie day

-dream pov-

clay woke up to a school announcement.

(ATTENTION ALL STUDENTS)
due to the bad weather predicted for tomorrow, school is canceled, have a nice snow day everyone.

perfect, dream knew he wanted to get everyone together to just chill, this was the perfect opportunity.

dream messaged the groupchat and asked if they could come over, all of them responding yes.

dreams parents weren't home and they had a decently big house(rich boys got a mansion he's just humble ig), so this would be fun.

-george pov-

george woke up to a message from the groupchat asking if they could come over, since everyone responded yes, he decided he would too, only to realize this was in 15 minutes

"fuck" he whispered.

he quickly grabbed whatever clothes he could find and ran out the door, still half asleep.

"BYE MUM, IM GOING TO A FRIENDS"

-

as he started walking he realized two things

a. he did not have a jacket and a snowstorm was scheduled for today

b. he accidentally grabbed a skirt instead of shorts.

so here george was, stuck in a skirt, a slightly cropped collard tee, and freezing as he knocked on clays door.

to his surprise, everyone had already gotten there.

"holy fuck this house is huge" he thought.

"hey george! come on in!" clays golden tail wagged in excitement.

they decided to watch all the harry potter movies, having nothing else to do.

so they all grabbed blankets and sat down.

later, george realized karl had fallen asleep on sapnaps shoulder.

"ugh, why cant I have that" he thought to himself.

yet, before he knew it, he leaned onto clays shoulder mindlessly.

-dream pov-

clay woke up and didn't realize who was laying on top of him, until he heard soft purrs emit from the small boy.

he smiled warmly, not wanting to disturb the sleepy feline.

he softly ran his fingers through georges hair, george purred, making dream pull away, as he didn't want to wake him.

in a little bit, he heard a small yawn, and was met with the chocolaty eyes of the older boy.

"good afternoon there georgie, i like your skirt by the way, i don't think i said that yet"

he saw george blush and attempt to hide his face.

-

alex checked the time and realized they should probably get back since it was getting late.

"WAIT, george do you have a sweater?"

george shook his head.

clay suddenly took his sweatshirt off and handed it to the boy, "here, take mine, it's nice and comfy"

"do you want me to bring it back?"

"nah i have plenty, keep it"

george slipped on the sweater and dream melted.

the sweater fell just before his knees, and he had obvious sweater paws, his tail slowly swaying from under the hoodie was adorable and dream couldn't get enough of it.

"alright bye everyone!"

dream went to sleep with a laugh, "i got this in the bag" he smiled.

500 words
heyo i haven't updated in a while, just wanted to say after the recent situation with punz, we are just gonna consider "luke" another character, not punz.
other then that, i have been very demotivated lately, and so i made a slight fluff chapter
maybe more skirt george to come????
hmm, tell me what you guys want to see in this book:]

and finally, my discord is ketchnp#0404 if you ever need anything! stay safe everyone, i'm so proud of you and your progress, get some water>:D