how did we get here?

-slight mentions of ed!!(im sorry for not remembering to put this before)
-george pov-

george woke up to a very large comfortable pile of what he assumed were the pillows he would normal sleep next to in hopes to fill the gap as if someone were there.

this thought was immediately shattered when he reached his hand up only to feel,

dog ears?

george didn't remember what had happened last night completely, but whatever it was, it was some sort of wake up call.

now back to the main matter

who the fuck was sleeping next to him.

george decided not to think on it because this person was comfortable

so he snuggled in closer in order to gain warmth and so he could savor the last couple minutes of being tired enough to not care about who lied next to him.

around 15 minutes later, george got up to get dressed.

"wow, i have gotten skinnier", he thought

soon, a tall figure stretched and stood up, his golden tail slowly wagging at his side.

"hey george, how did you sleep?"

oh

"so it was clay", george thought.

"oh it was good i guess" he did not want to admit to clay that he liked the feeling of being next to him, that WAS NOT going to happen, not today at least.

i mean, george knows life isn't gonna end up like some wattpad story, he's read enough to be able to face reality.

"don't worry, you don't have to eat all of it, just take a couple bites please"

george did just that, he took as many bites as he could stomach(which was not much) and then threw the rest away.

he managed to stay clear of the bathroom, which was a step in the right direction.

sooner or later clay had to leave.

that was around 7 hours ago,

now it's 10 pm, and george has no idea what he's gonna do with his life for the next 3 hours before he sleeps.

he decided on listening to music

his playlist mostly consisted of: beach bunny, day glow, jack stauber, khai dreams, and glass animals

the time reached around 1:30 am and george was extremely tired.

he went to lay down and couldn't seem to find a comfortable position.

yet, he simply refused to believe it was because clay wasn't next to him.

"this is gonna be a long night", he thought.

it had now reached 5 am and george had not slept.

suddenly, his phone buzzed

sapnap, clay, and 3 others

sapnap
so guys, i was thinking of having a little party, just the 6 of us, at my place, tomorrow night.

karl
nick it's 5:15 am what the fuck
i mean yeah i'm down, but why at 5 am

alex
i'm always down to party, what're we planning on playing?

luke
yeah what are we doing?

george
^^

sapnap
you boys ever hear of fear pong?

480 words
HEY GUYS IVE BEEN BUISY WITH SCHOOL ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!
also if you haven't heard of fear pong look at the videos on the yt channel "Cut", in short it's basically beer pong but with cards under each drink that have 'interesting' dares.
also as usual, contact me at Ketchnp#0404 (disc)
and make sure to get some snacks and water!!!
i'm proud of you, i love you, your doing great:]
THE CHAPTERS EILL BE LONGER I PROMISE I JUST NEED MORE TIME