Chapter 25

- Mark -

I look at the suit on my body from the bathroom mirror.

I look down and stare at the blue-sky suit that I wore and a fitted tailor. The suit is comfortable to wear. The suit is provided by uncle Fei this afternoon.

After lunch, I play with Nong Ran, while Phi Vee sat next to me on the couch in the living room, flipping documents in his hands.

"Vee, let me borrow Nong Mark for a while."

I look up when hearing uncle Fei's voice.

"Where to?" Phi Vee said, lowering the document in his hand.

Uncle Fei, "to Fasaya. The suit is done. Also, we'll back after lunch." Uncle Fei looks at me, "Right, Nong Mark."

I look at Phi Vee which looks at me, "Is Mark okay to go with uncle Fei to get the clothes for tonight's event?"

I pointed at my nose, "Mark?"

Phi Vee nods, then adds, "But not with the lunch."

"Waah Vee, so stingy."

Before I could turn my head to Phi Yoo, Phi Yoo's head pop up next to me. Placing his head on the couch headrest near to me while pouting, "Nong Mark~~ so hungry na~~"

"Ai brat, if you hungry go to eat. Don't bug Mark."

"Don't wanna~ I wanna Nong Mark's steam egg."

"Don't make trouble. Move or I'll kick you."

Phi Yoo lift his head and said, "Oh ... thought that you'll break my leg."

"What nonsense that you spit out."

"Listen Vee, last night, me, Phi Beam, dr. Bright, and Ai Pink was tortured by Nong Ting and Nong Tang."

"What those two had done to all of you?"

"Last night the E.R. is soooo calm until we act like a snail. Nong Ting and Nong Tang suddenly appear with their new collection."

"What collection?" I ask. Wonder who this 'Nong Ting' and 'Nong Tang'. Besides, Phi Vee seems to know them. Somehow, I little bit curious.

"Nong Ting and Nong Tang are famous as movies supplier, and they are specialists of ... forget it. What are they brought this time?"

I glance at Phi Vee.

Who are these 'Nong Ting' and 'Nong Tang'?

Are they cute?

Are they beautiful?

Phi Vee rarely talks about his junior. Even Phi Vee never calls Kam, who is Phi Vee's junior-code-line.

"... and this violet man always said 'I'll break your leg' toward his nephew. Poor the nephew to has such uncle."

Because of my train of thought, I only hear the last part of Phi Yoo's story.

Uncle Fei, "You are lucky to have me."

Phi Vee, "But you're not the uncle, uncle Fei."

I look at Phi Vee, a little bit confuses about the words.

"Who'd you think I am?"

I look at Phi Vee, Phi Yoo, and uncle Fei back and forth. Right, who uncle Fei is, then?

Phi Yoo, "You're the queen of course."

Phi Vee lifts his right hand and Phi Yoo gives a high-five.

I smile, it is rare to see Phi Vee and Phi Yoo in sync.

"Why ... both of you has a sweet mouth like your father." Uncle Fei snorts.