CHAPTER 15

- Mark -

"Nong Mark~!! Want to go somewhere?"

I pocket the key and turn around when heard the now familiar voice. I lift my hands and greet Phi Pham, who waves from across the street.

"Sawaddee khrab Phi Pham ... Phi Dean."

Phi Pham, "Waddee~"

I am in a dilemma between return his smile or not, because Phi Dean, who stood next to Phi Pham, looks at me as if I had done a dreadful sin.

Wait ... Phi Dean is the former of the swimming club's president and since his era, the Saturday exercise schedule never changes, so I indeed had done a dreadful sin.

But Phi Pham is sooo sweet and it's a crime not to smile along.

"It's okay, Nong Mark ... it's okay ...this shark wouldn't bite you." Phi Pham pointed at Phi Dean.

It's okay if it's you na Phi ... but I sure will be thrown to the deep ocean.

"Want to go somewhere?" Phi Pham asks while walk to the car that parks on the street.

"Khrab." I nod.

Phi Pham, "Where to?"

"To 'Wassabi' khrab."

Phi Pham clasp his hand, "Want to get a free ride? Me and Phi Dean want to pick something in the bakery next to 'Wassabi'."

I automatically shook my head.

"It's okay ... it's okay. Save money."

Phi Pham walks toward me and pulls my hand and shoves me inside the backseat of the car and close the door.

Now, I have no choice except to thank the seniors.

"Thank you for the lift, Phi Pham ... Phi Dean."

Phi Pham that already sits on his seat and tightening the seatbelt, turns his head and looks at me, "It's okay, we're head in the same direction anyway."

Along the drive, Phi Pham tells that he and Phi Dean want to visit their grandparent and Phi Dean's parent also in town. Phi Pham also said that he and Phi Dean own a small restaurant in Sukhumvit area. Sukhumvit is one of the business districts in Bangkok. Phi Fa also works in one of the offices located in Sukhumvit.

Wait ... Phi Fa!! The rent!!

Shoot, I need to go to the apartment after my shift end. How could I forget that important thi—forget it ...

The drove relatively short because the Saturday traffic at mid-afternoon is not that bad. The parking lot in the shops complex also considering not too pack.

I lift my hands to give my respect to Phi Pham and Phi Dean for drove me, "Thank you, Phi Pham ... Phi Dean."

Phi Pham waves his hand, "It's okay ... it's okay, see you next time na Nong Mark."

"Khrab."

I push the café's door while Phi Pham and Phi Dean entered the door at the bakery that places next to the café.

"Morning mark, aren't you at second shift?"

I smile and give my respect to a handsome man that stood behind the registry table, "Sawaddee kharb Phi Sorn, get an appointment with my friends khrab."

Phi Sorn nods, "That's why Nong Field and Nong Pea are here early. They're at the back. Nong Kam, Nong Yuri, and your friends from Economics just arrived not long ago. Those bunch of wolves is nosy, so I give them the back table."