CHAPTER 13

- Mark -

"Have faith in me, Mark."

It sounds sincere. Isn't it?

I look at Phi Vee, who still looks at me with his puppy eyes. Not suit him at all, but it's kind of make him a little bit adorable.

I am not stupid. Even I never had any relationship before, but I do know what this feeling that grows inside of me. The feel that always wants to see, hear Phi Vee's voice, touch by him, even though we only cuddle in the bed of couch, but know that Phi Vee around me is enough to ease my feeling.

I want to meet Phi Vee every day.

But I also know that I have no right.

Phi Vee said that he wants to hit on me, courting me, make me his, but he never says that he loves me.

Could I able to survive in this kind of relationship?

I look at Phi Vee. Right to his dark-brown-eyes, and I know what kind of answer I want to give to him.

I smile at him and hug his neck tightly while saying, "Mark believe in Phi Vee."

Nudge.

I gasp a little when I feel something down there getting bigger.

Is that ...?

I move slightly and look at Phi Vee, who only has this wide grin plastered on his face.

"Phi Vee."

Phi Vee shrugs, lean closer and nibble my neck while saying, "I can help it. It's you who say something cute."

But, I need to make clear something first with this Khun Vee. I tried to focus and keep my head clear.

"Phi Vee."

Phi Vee, "Hmm?"

"Can I ask something?"

Phi Vee nods immediately, "Anything."

I tried to calm myself with hard effort when this Khun Vee was teasing me from top to bottom!

I breathe slowly and say, "I am not ... one of ... your friends ... by benefit ... right?"

I say it. slowly and softly, but I believe that Phi Vee heard it right and know what I mean, because the next is Phi Vee said, "I'll take care of the money in your account."

I smile and move my head a little, so I could see Phi Vee's eyes, then slowly, very slowly, I move my hips up and down. My eyes still capture by those dark-brown-eyes.

"...Hng...!" My breath caught in my throat at the pressure that start goes intense. Loosened up from before activity, I slid down deep as I could. Even I already do this happy activity with Phi Vee more than once, but this position was honestly pretty painful to maintain.

Still, I forcefully willed strength back into my knees and vowing in my mind to make Phi Vee climax first, so I lifted my hips up and down slowly. Trying to remembered what I did minutes ago.

"Ngh...ha—Ah!" A faint numbness shuddered down my spine at the move that I make. I feel my legs about to give out when another sharp jolt came from the bottom and cause me to cry out.

I grit my teeth at the sensation of the ruthless thrusting in and out. It was hot enough to roast me from the inside out, and I feel on the verge of melting from the intensity.

"Haa...ah..."

The thrusts eventually achieved a steady rhythm, and now I was bouncing up and down on Phi Vee's lap. My insides feel shaky intermittently as I start to move faster and faster.