Love Letter

"A love letter? oooh as always our Khun is sure popular everywhere~" Khun elbow Shibisu to shut him up, instead, the brown head in his purple tracksuit covering his uniform laughs. "So, what's different about this one?" he eyes the bluenette to the side. Khun faces Shibisu, a bit ticked off.

"What do you mean?" he glares. "Well..." his eyes avoid the bluenette's gaze. "You're acting weird, Khun."

"What?" his eyebrows lift up. "You've been standing here still for the last 10mins staring at it. I called you many times and you didn't even hear me! Usually, you wouldn't pay too much attention to this stuff." His eyes move to the letter in Khun's grasp.

"But this. You're completely absorbed."

Tch. This guy sure is observant when it comes to stupid things. Why does he always eavesdrop? Sure is nosey. He's not wrong still.

A love letter. This type of stuff always happens every year this dull valentine day thing comes around. It's a total mess, how come people like this type of thing?

But this one letter... is a bit different from others.

It's too childish and straightforward.

Not to mention too corny, what is he? A player snatching people's hearts? What the heck is "please do me the honor..."? Is he stupid? Who even uses that phrase nowadays? And an aquarium ticket?

Hah. Does he think I'm that easy?

Maybe it's just some kids playing around. Could this be a prank?

The bluenette sighs over his shoulder. No use stressing over this.

"Shibisu, let's head to class." His friend nods and follows behind, heading to class.

By Khun's table piles up a bunch of gifts, chocolates, and letters. of course, the usual. He sure is loved by everyone. Khun walks to his table, pulls a seat. A groupie roams his seat. "Ne, ne. KHUN! Did you hear? Maria likes you!"

Tch. How annoying. But...

Maria? Isn't she that popular student everybody has been fussing over lately? How does she know me? Probably just some stupid rumors.

Bell rings sent students back to their assigned seats. However, something strange is happening. The professor seemed to be later than usual? Mr. Hockney is not one to be late, he would be here early. Maybe he's absent. Oh well.

Using this chance, the class is free to do what they want and they cause a loud uproar that can be heard across the hall. A bunch of girls is discussing over their boyfriends, crushes... ya know love stuff.

Something Khun doesn't understand, not like he wants to. He just doesn't get why people are making such a big deal out of this.

Steps strode fast forward now stands before the class's door, Khun's class. A teacher is probably coming over to shut these noisy students because their loud screams are interrupting the other classes. or perhaps a substitute teacher.

As soon as that thought pops up. The door opens. Students panicked, run back to their desks. The clacking sounds of their shoes tiptoe throughout the room, standing behind the teacher's main desk situated in the center...a man. and wow.

Gazes upon this unfamiliar figure appearing right before their eyes, stunned and amazed by his sudden visit or his handsome features.

"Good morning, everyone. Mr. Hockney is busy and can't make it today so I will be filling in his place for today." said the man.

Female students cheer, clapping fangirling around. You can't blame them when your substitute teacher looks like that. Some male students are a bit annoyed, jealous because the new teacher is getting all the attention but there are a few amongst them who respect him.

And what about our main victim, Khun?

Let's just say he's stoned, mouth open-jaw drop inside. He won't humiliate himself in front of the entire classroom.

'This guy looks.... humph. Okay. No big deal. His golden honey eyes are irritating. And his long brown hair, what's with that? A ponytail? Seriously?'

Khun's mind went on and on, complaining. He's convinced this new guy isn't worth all the excitement but he knew.

The truth is this sub... 'sure he looks pretty good with his captivated golden eyes that can make everyone say it is insanely attractive and that glossy luxuriant brown locks of his coiffured in a ponytail flowing down perfectly passed behind his ears exposing his bare nape teasing apart of it luring in stares giving people ecstasy, intrigued to find out more and more about this man. This gives him an appeal to look even hotter and more mature than he is...

okay fine. I admit he's overly ridiculously handsome. So what?' Khun's just making himself believe the otherwise albeit deep down he's astounded and startled, in a daze from the memorizing beauty this man beholds. He has never seen such honest eyes yet filled with greed as if they are bewitched, hiding a secret.

'I'm not falling for this. Don't take me for a fool.' Khun averts his gaze from the sub down to his studies.

Whispers going around the room stirring a commotion on the new teacher while he carries on his introduction.

His eyes scan the entire class... somehow lands on someone not paying attention to him. This indifferent behavior sparks something within. Lips form a seducing smirk on his charming face. Naughty boy.

He coughs out. Ahem. The class silent. Now that he has everyone's attention, he can start the class. That is what people would think but instead he-

"You can call me Professor. Bam." He starts by telling his name. A grin on his face as his eyes infatuated the boy back to the class. "I want to get to know some of you before we start, how about we start with you?"

He continues his finger points to the bluenette seated by the window fully absorbed in his work, not realizing what's happening around him. Stares move along Professor Bam's finger finally lands on the pointed boy.

Does this guy want to embarrass Khun in front of everyone?

Not answering, his friend beside him shakes his shoulder and whispers, getting his attention. "Khun! Hey, Khun!" The bluenette now back to reality glares at his seatmate in annoyance.

"What do you want?" Shibisu gulps down, he knows his life is in danger if he's bothering Khun even further but right now is not the point. "The teacher is calling you, he wants you to introduce yourself."

What?

His cobalt hues turn towards the man expecting. He clicks his tongue, annoyed. Tch. His chair pulls back, stands up with grace and elegance. His blue hair falls back effortlessly braided sideways down to his neck.

All eyes now on him.

"Khun Aguero Agnis." He speaks his name in sophistication, smoothed. Not adding anything more, Mr. Bam jerks an eyebrow higher and questions. "Well? Is that all?" Khun's urge to glares at the teacher is getting higher and higher.

He nods, avoiding the gaze. "You should add more. Khun." He said to piss the student off, pushing him past his limits.

Khun eyes on him, a serious note. "I don't see the need to do so, professor."

Oh? Mr. Bam chuckles over the rebellious action he received from the student but not pushing further, he respects it and decides to let go. Khun sits back down and Mr. Bam continues on with his class.

His lectures aren't that hard to comprehend, per se. He's not bad at his job. The students warm up to his arrival. After class, Mr. Bam walks out with some students still following him to his office, sticking so closely attached to him. 'How persistent.'

Khun stares at the long line. 'This is probably the last time we'll see each other, anyways.'