New Path

-

Lovers. They walked on their continued paths but this time- they're lovers.

It has been 5years after. The battle ended. Bam and Khun sneak out from time to time for occasional dates to relive their every firsts. They have no intention of telling the others about their relationship whatsoever albeit Khun is going to get huge headaches from the team's fuss over specially Shibisu. That damn purple tracksuit scout. The two boys live together and include everything about each other, everybody must've already noticed it since the beginning after they finish that offer from the workshop. They've always been too close and now are nagging for the couple to admit the truth. The team doesn't seem that surprised by it. The team holds a big party celebration for the two- to be honest, Khun thinks it's because they just needed an excuse to party. Shibisu won't leave Khun alone and kept pestering and teasing him. Khun eventually agreed to have a drinking competition with him and now he's having a huge hangover and what does hangover come with? Of course, painful ass headaches.

'Ugh... My head's killing me! That damn Shibisu! I'm so going to kill him!' The bluenette groans as he tries to get out of bed to head to the kitchen for water and maybe breakfast if he can eat. Or is it lunch? He doesn't know, the time passes by, all he knows is that he's been in bed the whole damn day. 'Bam's probably still training with Evenkhell and Hansung Yu...' Khun scratches the back of his head as he stumbles his way to the dining room. He stops by the door once a well-built figure is standing there cooking. 'Bam?' but that's not why the bluenette halts. His lover is back and he's wearing an apron! A new one! It has blue laces falling along the white design. Laces of flowers running down the brunette's hips to his thighs.

Khun gulps. 'Maybe I'm still drunk...'

He steps into the room and sits behind the black counter while his deep blue infatuates the brunette's whole body. The bluenette runs his gaze up and down, not noticing his name being called out.

"Khun? Khun!"

Ah-

His cobalt hues return to Bam's concerned and worried face.

"Are you feeling any better?"

'He still calls me that...' Perhaps it's because of his headache, maybe that's why he's easily irritated. He squints his eyes shut to the side, soft lips curve on both sides and forms a pout and covers it with his free hand.

Bam holds his laugh- Khun gets pretty childish whenever he's moody and Bam will always love that side of his- one that Khun only shows for him, his lover.

"...Call me Aguero..." he mutters a voice sweet soft whisper, muffled under his hands.

Bam has lost it, his genuine loud chuckles win over and his lover shoots a glare. The brunette scoots over, his arms wrap around the bluenette.

"You're so cute, Aguero."

Khun hums in between Bam's arms embracing his neck and they shared another loving meal together like every other single normal day.

-

"You're always taking care of me, Aguero. It's my turn this time." He said as he runs around their bedroom. The bluenette's gaze obsessed on his lover and only let out a small hum.

Bam pulls down a chair beside the unwell boy as his fingers stroke the other's blue locks, eyes glinting with affection and adoration. Aguero can't help but beams brightly from his lover's display of affection.

'How did I ever get so lucky?' is what the bluenette is thinking but his mouths betray him.

"Bam, I like how you look in that apron earlier. You look extra good." His tongue slips.

The brunette's honeydew leers the sick patient as he covers his red face in embarrassment. "N-Not now, Aguero. You're sick, I can't..."

'What?' the bluenette's face in question, his brows furrow.

Ah- Aguero now realizes what Bam meant by that, his pale face turns a red-pink flushed of cherry color. 'What a pervert!' but this only makes the bluenette grins in satisfaction and content, to think that his lover is thinking of that even when he's bedridden is just something Aguero wasn't giving much thought of. He pulls the blankets down and opens his arms for the brunette to join him. "When I'm well then-" his smiles contagious as Bam too flash a cheerful happy smile, leaning in to tightly embrace the brunette. They cuddle throughout the whole free day sharing their warmth and peals of laughter.

-

"You know, Bam ... you're not all like the first day we met. You're less intimidating now and creepy. The test I meant- when you were a teacher." Aguero leans over as his arms wrapped around the brunette's waist pulling him in closer, cradles and nuzzles his way burying his face in his lover's neck.

"Oh- I have to put up an act to maintain a professional image of a teacher? I don't know..."

"Hmm. That so." He hums not expecting much of an answer.

"What is it?"

A pair of honey hues lean down to find the bluenette's deep blue.

"Doesn't matter. I like the you now better."

Aguero blurted out without thinking but quickly covers his mouth shut. Bam immediately pulls in for a kiss tightening his grip on the bluenette as his hands move in circles on his lover's back.

Their lips break apart and Khun glares up. "What was that for?"

"I just feel like kissing you." His face all smiles ear to ear as he leans in giving Aguero a peck on his forehead. Aguero can feel all Bam's love and affection poured into it.

"I love you, Aguero." His lips still on the bluenette's forehead not moving an inch.

"Same here. I love you, Bam." Aguero grips the brunette digging his claws further leaving marks on Bam's back, he breathes into the brunette's neck and pecks a plentiful of adoring smooches.

Bam's lips lower down to meet Aguero's and they portion a fervent, hot-blooded arousing desire- luscious voluptuous of tongue lickings playing around shamelessly messing with the other, a sweet to excess cloying play as they drowse, dozing off in an earnestly, doting rest having their body entwined.

-fin-