Trust

Sheets shovel rustling a sound, Khun catches a glimpse of the ruffles close to him. He moves his book away and takes off his reading glasses, his attention fix on the brunette.

Bam is awake.

"Are you better now?" He leans in closer, checking up on the patient. His first view right after he opens his golden eyes- a beautiful sight figure of no one other than Khun.

No one can compare to just how pretty those blueberry locks dazzles around fluffing on the air and the sapphire ocean blue eyes of Khun's sparkling glitters under the bright ceiling light reflect his jewels. (His eyes^^)

Bam blinks consequently, his eyes glint from how bright the room lits up especially when Khun is around, the sparks lit up ever so gleeful.

"You're really pretty Khun..." his first word.

Locks of stares.

"...I suppose you're okay now. Here, I made you some porridge." The smell of his homecooked meals give off such a composed well-made woozy scent. yum. Is there anything this man can't do? He's literally flawless without even having to do much. Gawd.

Bam holds on to the plate Khun gives him and digs into it. Ow. Hot.

"Jeez. Do it properly." He supports Bam's hold of the plate, hands on the others gripping the meal. His free hand picks up, spoon the porridge and blows on it. Wooh-

"Open up." Bam stares for a second before parting his lips. Khun is feeding him. The thought of this escalates his whole idea of being sick- maybe it is a good thing after all. If Khun is the one to take care of him whenever he gets sick, Bam doesn't mind being sick once in a while. A blessing in disguise. His face lits up with color like he wasn't even sick in the first place.

Is this what it's like falling for someone?

Bam never really considers the possibility of him liking someone- romantically. He has always been so busy with this and that. Sure he has a couple of girl friends but none of them makes him feel the same way he's feeling around Khun...

Bam agrees to have a rest after.

"Are you leaving?" He holds onto an end piece hem of Khun's clothes gripped tightly. His golden hues sparkle full of hope and anticipation for the bluenette to stay with him.

A pair of sapphire ocean blue eyes glance back giving a soothing, comforting gape. "I'll stay until you fall asleep okay?" A gentle smile forms lining up his pretty face.

Bam nods. But he wants to ask Khun to stay longer... He wants to be able to wake up and sees the bluenette... but he can't. He knows his limits and boundaries. After all, they're nothing just acquaintances.

Don't think this is going to put Bam down! He'll get Khun to be his friends and they can hang out more! And maybe... more than that too... Just maybe. If possible... he wishes them to be something more. More than just friends. Lovers.

Just for now.

"Alright. Go to sleep, Bam."

The brunette bites down his lip, like he said before it's his cold yeah.

He shakes his head, tightening his hold. "Can't you stay longer, Khun...?" His eyes beam brightly as the sun itself, he's giving his puppy dog eyes and oh dear. No one can turn away from that now can they?

Not even Aguero Agnis.

Khun flinches, his hand places on top of Bam removing it. He wants to tell the brunette that- that he can't because he has an appointment this evening... He has to help tutor his younger brother, Ran. He bites his lips down, blue eyes sadden from the thought but wait-

It's Ran, his own brother. Surely he wouldn't mind one missing lesson... right?

Khun deep sighs in his own mind, he grabs a comfortable chair, pulls it beside the bed and sits down. "Okay... but make sure you get enough sleep, Bam." The brunette flashes a big contented smile at the bluenette and this alone-

makes Khun glad that he chooses to stay longer.

The brunette can now get better without worrying that Khun is gone once he wakes up because he trusts Khun's words. He trusts Khun wholeheartedly.

-

Bam awoke to a beautiful male figure. His lips curve both sides forming a gentle soothe smiles as he reaches his hand for the bluenette's warm touch. "Khun..." his voice groans a warm tone which melts the boy's heart once he heard his name being called out with so much affection and fondness.

"Bam. How are you feeling?"

"Better."

The bluenette smiles hearing the good news. He stands up, picks up his bag and-

Huh?

"Khun! Where are you going?" The brunette calls out immediately. Khun smiles back as he leans in closer to give a pat on the boy's brown head. "I have to go, sorry Bam. I'll come back once I'm done with this okay? I'll hurry up just in time for dinner with you so get well quickly, Bam." He tries to reassure the panicked brunette. Hearing that from Khun-

That means KHUN'S GOING TO HAVE DINNER WITH HIM! He needs to make dinner-

"Ah! I'll bring food over so you rest easy. Don't overdo stuff again, Bam. Also, I put the flowers into the vase." His finger pointed to his earlier bouquet of flowers, a mix of Dutch Hyacinth and Desert Bluebell in its elegantly gracious designed white and purple butterfly vase. "Thank you again, Khun." His lips part a genuine soft smile. The brunette bids his friend's goodbye.

Khun's busy... and he said he'll come back so it's okay. He's not leaving me. He'll come back. For sure.