Sad Truth

The bluenette searches across the hallway, corridors, bathroom, cafes... everywhere residue inside the hotel. He's been moving nonstop without having time to breathe properly, breathless heaves stop him in front of a wide room. His cobalt hues rise up, a flint of shadow reflects a figure... a figure Khun would always recognize no matter where he goes. 'Bam...?' Why is he here? Someone's with him... Khun sides to have a clear view of what exactly is happening?

-

Long black hair. Red eyes. 'Who exactly...?'

Is he being abandoned once again? He kept his cool and everything in before so why is it that this tiny matter... involving Bam... he can't seem to hold it in anymore. No matter how much he has tried to. Khun glances to the quickest quiet hideaway where he can just... break down. If he can't keep it in, he might as well not let people see it. Why would he want to be even more humiliated?

There! A dark alley outside the hotel squeezed between two walls leaving a tiny space, Khun can make it. People won't be able to see him since it's dark and very late at night. The alley is blocked by big buildings and since he brought a black jacket, he won't be noticed. His outfits are kind of dark too.

He makes his sloppy way, holding everything on his back. Hah. If he could, he wishes maybe they would've never met because to forget about Bam is too painful. Impossible. But it aches his heart even further if they had never met... If Bam doesn't know him...

One moment they were everything, the next they're nothing.

He can't see himself ever forgetting or even existing without knowing Bam.

Khun covers his face, hiding in within his knees. He doesn't want to see anyone right now. He wishes to be alone. Alone. He recalls so many times he has been alone before he met Bam. It's like those memories never even happen. It was just like yesterday he saw Bam in class. Their first eyes laid out. His breathless mumbles, face burying in his legs.

'To even fall down from this... How low can you get, Aguero?'

It's over. It's not like they were a thing, he was just imagining it... he was getting too ahead of himself for thinking that someone like Bam would even spear a glance at him. 'Hah... I was too blinded by this unrealistic thing call love. Pathetic.'

No hope. As if hope is ever a thing with Aguero. Hope... Hope never appears.

-

"Khun...? Khun! What's wrong? Are you hurt?! I couldn't find you back in the room!" A voice rushes over to the bluenette's side as he wraps his coat around the wailed boy and pulls him into a welcoming embrace. Warmth.

'Hah... who is it? How long have I been here?' The bluenette's drunk, his drowsy eyes hardly opening to check whose embrace he is in. 'it doesn't matter... If Bam doesn't want him...the man whom his heart belongs to...' nothing else matters. not anymore.

In the end, he's being tossed around anyways.

The very own man who lights up his gloomy world and puts it out himself.

Khun sinks himself further within the grasp of an unknown stranger.

All he knows for now... just this very moment. He would do anything just for the brunette to come back to his side. anything...

His eyes litting up a tiny spark to see the man holding him but fails as they shut down immediately. His last sight before his eyelids close. A glint of golden light.